1.Sign-in to your Bitdefender account by providing the correct details and if you don’t have an account create a new one.
- Open the web page and search for Bitdefender central account page.
- Click Create account and enter a first and last name.
- Enter your email address and create a protected password for login.
- Read the Terms of service and tick mark the box I’m not a robot.
- Select CREATE ACCOUNT and the Sign-in to the account.
3.Select ‘My children’ option from the right corner of the screen and click to your profile.
4.Click Websites tab which is located beside the Applications tab.
5.Next, select MANAGE button visible in gray color.
6.Copy and paste the address of the particular website which you want to block.
7.Move ahead by selecting Block option.
8.Finally, click Finish to save all the changes.
This Antivirus has more than 20 different products for devices like Laptop, iPhones, Android phones, and Mac. It also offers some free apps for the users like a Home scanner and Mobile security. But people can take more advantage of its features only after buying the product. If any problem occurs in accessing the product or you’re confused about how to use it, contact Bitdefender Support Number UK and get all the information regarding this product. Customers can also dial their toll-free number to solve any tech related issue.