How to Set Gmail Vacation Message In a Simple Few Stepsby Jhon Miller IT Support Helpline Centre
For a business owner, taking vacation time is valuable, if they wish to stay sharp. So, if any Gmail users or business person plans a trip or vacation and there is less chance to stay with connecting with phone devices or system, due to an internet connection and they have a responsibility to check their email on a daily basis and give that mail respond. In that situation, they can set up an auto-responder or Gmail vacation message feature which is awesome, provided by Gmail. By doing this way the contacts are less likely to flood their inbox when they are gone.
Let’s See How to Set Gmail Vacation Message:-
1. Login into to your Gmail account.
2. At the top right of the page, click “Gear” icon and then select “Settings”.
3. Go to “General” tab, and then scroll down to find the “Vacation responder” section.
4. Tick the “Vacation Responder On” radio button.
5. Fill in the Date range, Subject, and Message for your message in the respective fields.
6. Tick the “Only send a response to people in my Contacts” check box, if you wish to respond or send your vacation response to that email or person which you know.
7. Click the “Save Changes” button.
8. Make sure the duration of the sending emails automatically is 7 days, by default, if you wish to if extend it, you have to go to “Ends” option for defining the ending date.
In this way, users as you can apply or set up Gmail vacation message in Gmail conveniently. If you have any problem or doubt to follow the above steps, then its recommend you to contact with third party tech support team to grab comprehensive guide. A team of proficient technical experts is always ready to help & support 24x7/365.
Source : Google Customer Service Number
Created on Oct 24th 2017 07:38. Viewed 241 times.