I need to setup the Google Business page?by Jhon Miller IT Support Helpline Centre
Google Business page is an amazing feature initiated by Google which is free and user friendly tool for all the business and others in order to manage the online availability with Google, which includes Search,Maps and many more. Just by checking and amending the business information, this surely helps customers to locate you and share the history of your business.
To go ahead with the creation of google business page then the user needs to have a Gmail account which would be required in the next level.
- Now go to Google My Business and select Get onto Google. At this point you’ll be asked to log in.
- If you are using this for the new business, you will need to probably create a listing by Add your business and fill all the required details.
- Give exact and specific information, as this more useful for your listing purpose.
- Towards the end of the form you’ll be asked to choose a Category for your business – this is one of the most important fields as it determines how Google will categorize your business and what search results you’ll appear in.
- Now it’s time to play the waiting game while Google verifies that your business is actually where you say it is. You can usually opt to receive your verification PIN by postcard, text or automated phone call.
- When you receive the PIN then they can confirm your business and set up a Google+ page to help you manage your listing.
- The google business page is setup, all done.
We also have the Google business contact number which helps the user if they are not able to create or setup google business page and they will assist you with this and give all the relevant and easy ways to do so. These experts are available 24*7 where the user can get all the beneficial and all the information in regards to the Google business page.
Related Post :
Created on Oct 25th 2017 01:15. Viewed 265 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.