How to Save Emails and Attachments from Gmail to Google Driveby Alessia Martine office.com/setup
Although, there are various social media sites that also allow the users to share multimedia content. For professional purposes, emails are still preferred more. Most of the people share important data and files through email instead or any other media. And Gmail is one of the most preferred as well as used email clients. This may be because it is simple to understand, easy to use, gives many features including some advanced, and almost everyone uses it.
We usually download the attachments to our device storage to see and access them. But, maybe you don’t know that you can directly save attachments and emails on Google Drive. If you do not have much space on your device or want to backup emails or attachments, then you can keep them to your Google Drive storage. It not only saves your storage but also allows you to access and share them wherever and whenever you want.
Here is how to save emails and attachments from Gmail to Google Drive
Steps to save Gmail messages (emails) to Google Drive
The process is just straight from the email screen. You don’t have to close the email page to save the emails to Drive. Moreover, you don’t even need to go to your Google Drive. Here is how to save Gmail emails directly to your Google Drive.
Tips: Saving Gmail email attachments to your Google Drive is simple; you just have to click the ‘Save to Drive’ button of the attachment you want to save. That’s it!
1. Go to ‘www.gmail.com’ in the browser you use Gmail.
2. On the next webpage, you will see your received emails, which means Gmail inbox if you opened your account earlier. Otherwise, Gmail sign in form display on the screen proceed by providing the required details to sign in.
3. Now from your Gmail inbox, browse the folder have email you want to save or find the email in the inbox. You can also type something related to email in the Gmail search bar to filter the emails.
4. Click on the email to view.
5. Now, go ahead as you want to print the email. To do so, you’ll need to click on the ‘Print’ button. This will open the emails in the print-ready format on a new window or page.
6. Under the left side Print menu, click on the ‘Change’ button to edit the destination. A new page with all the connected and available printing tools and printers will open.
7. Move through the Destinations (available printers) until you find the options saying ‘Google Cloud Print.’
8. When you see it, click on the ‘Save to Google Drive’ button under the Google Cloud Print heading. This will select Google Drive as a destination for printing and retake you to the Print menu.
9. Now, click on ‘Save’ at the top.
The selected email will be saved to your Google Drive. You can anytime open your Google Drive and view the saved Gmail email. It will be in the PDF format; you can save as many as emails you want in the Drive. Later you may organize them, as you want.
Lily Johnsol is a McAfee product expert and has been working in the technology industry since 2002. As a technical expert, Emma has written technical blogs, manuals, white papers, and reviews for many websites such as mcafee.com/activate.
Created on Sep 17th 2019 05:24. Viewed 136 times.