How to Save Outlook Inbox Emails to PDF in Hard Drive with attachmentsby Make Duen IT Manager
Today, Outlook has been most popular mail app for users and almost all of them are using MS Outlook but lots of users are such who would like to know about how to move Outlook messages to hard drive as PDF file format. Therefore, if you are also one such user then go with this blog that will surely help to solve the mentioned query. In this blog, you can simply seek out the exact solution for saving Outlook email messages as PDF on hard drive.
In these days, it is true that nobody use paper & letters for communication and day-by-day communication has been developing for sharing and managing data too. Mailing process is preferred by the users. Entire emails are very crucial for them as they keep so much important information. For managing and composing emails, there are lots of mail clients available, but Outlook is most preferable app which has all advanced and developed functions for users to manage and share emails data – mailing, address book, contacts, journals, calendar, notes, reminder, task, etc. Although, Outlook stores all data in PST file format but when we need selective mails data separately then we got all selective emails in .msg file format by dragging and dropping way. Now the question arises that when Outlook is good then what are the reasons to switch from Outlook MSG file to PDF properly –
Why Users Switch from Outlook MSG to PDF
Now we have known that users prefer to use Outlook but now know that why users go with PDF from Outlook –
- PDF files are useful for printing uses.
- Users can simply read any page of the document.
- PDF files are the multiple platform supported file extension.
- PDF files are very useful for presentations of documents in personal, professional and governmental field.
- PDF files can be easily viewed or used by free download Adobe Reader.
- By PDF documents, users can secure their documents from unnecessary modification.
- It supports images, text, complete formatting, hyperlinks, metadata, and attachments also.
- Users use PDF files as legal evidence.
How to Move Outlook Messages to Hard Drive as PDF Manually
Note – before following the manual method, it is recommended to keep a backup of entire emails of Outlook messages data, because sometimes, it may lose your data or format details. If you have your data saved as backup, then you can use it and view all its content.
- Open Outlook and select emails that would to be saved as PDF document file
- After that go to file menu and click on “Save as” function.
- Then save as the file in HTML file format at your desired location.
- Now navigate to the stored location of saved email and select it. Now right click on it and open it with MS Word.
- After opening the saved file in MS Word, go to file menu and save as option.
- Now save as the open file in PDF file format which is available in drop down menu of save as option window.
Drawbacks of Manual Method –
The manual method cannot save your attachments exactly and sometimes it doesn’t show proper outcome with complete accuracy. It is not useful for large database migration. It can be done in one by one processing so waste your time from single processing. Sometimes, it may lose your data and its details.
How to Move Emails to External Hard Drive as PDF from Outlook
Do you want to know about the exact data migration of Outlook MSG emails to PDF procedure with exact outcome? Then you can go with MSG to PDF Converter that is reliable and trustworthy solution to know about how to save Outlook Inbox emails to PDF from MSG file format. It supports “Convert attachments as PDF” option to backup Outlook email data and attachments as PDF with all details and multiple file naming options to backup Outlook emails to PDF with proper sending and receiving time and object details. It also provides free trial function which can move 25 .msg emails of Outlook to PDF without any cost and help to know about how to backup Outlook email data to PDF without any trouble.
Created on Aug 12th 2019 02:52. Viewed 352 times.