How to Resolve QuickBooks Error 3371?by John Luther Certified QuickBooks ProAdvisor
A QB user may get QuickBooks error 3371 flashing on his screen when he tries to activate or open QB accounting software.
This error flashes on the screen with the message that QuickBooks accounting software is unable to initialize license properties. The license data failed to load. Missing or corrupted files might be the reason behind it.
What leads to QuickBooks error 3371?
One of the below given factors can lead to QuickBooks error 3371 -
- A QB user is running an outdated Windows operating system on his or her computer.
- An antivirus program installed on your PC has quarantined certain QB software files.
- A file is missing or has got damaged - QBregistration.dat file. This is an important QB installation file and provides license information.
- A component is missing or has got damaged - MSXML component. QuickBooks requires this Microsoft component to run.
- QuickBooks error 3371 status code 11118 may flash on a QB user’s screen, if in case he or she is trying to open file without first saving it. This problem appears for right networks and QB Enterprise software with WebConnect. Always before importing the .QBO file, save it.
Steps to Fix QuickBooks Error 3371?
Installation of QuickBooks accounting software can totally fail, if in case you not updated your Microsoft Windows operating system to the latest release. In such a case error 3371 status code 11118 may pop up on your computer’s screen.
You can follow the steps given below to update your Windows to the latest version -
- Firstly, go to the Windows logo on the bottom-left of your screen and click it.
- Then, go to Settings.
- Look for Update and Security and click it.
- Windows update window will open.
- Click the button with the name – Check for updates.
- If updates are available, they will appear on the screen.
- Install the updates.
- Restart your computer.
- Now, install QB software.
You have to follow in order the steps given below to fix QuickBooks error 3371 -
- First of all, you have to re-create the damaged file with the name - EntitlementDataStore.ecml. This will troubleshoot issues with license and registration.
- Use QB Install Diagnostic Tool. If error is not fixed move to point no 3.
- In this step, you have to reinstall QB using a clean install.
If QuickBooks Error 3371 is not resolved, call Accountant Squad now at its QuickBooks Support Number 1-888-502-0363 to get best technical assistance.
Created on Apr 29th 2019 03:32. Viewed 135 times.