How to reset windows xp passwordby Semmi Wilson Love to Eat And Travel
Obtain complete information to reset the password of Windows XP and log in without password easily:
A unique password always remains incredibly important in terms of protecting the computer device. So if you have made a user with the password in your PC, you cannot access without typing the correct password into the right field. But if you forgot the password, you can feel a bit mortify as you will try to enter the correct prepensely password but you will not get success as you had been typing the wrong the password which you have to improve.
When your Windows XP system setup is ready to log in through the Windows screen, there is a chance where you will be able to log in your Windows XP as administrator account easily. But unfortunately, this is also dependent on there being no existing password on the Administrator account and thus when you load your system then go to the welcome screen and press Ctrl + Alt + Delete twice to load the user login panel easily to see the result. If you are still having the same problem then tries other steps to fix.
The following are the steps leading you on how to reset Windows XP password with ease:
- At first boot your Windows XP device and don’t stop pressing an F8 button to go to the safe mode.
- If you find the safe mode screen then select the sage mode command prompt button.
- Go to the control panel by typing control in the command prompt and select the user's account button.
- You can select the user account password option where you can enter the new password after pressing the * button to break password of an account.
- Now have to come to the actual Windows XP and access to the desktop easily eventually.
- After completing the task, you can make another user with the help of Administrator finally.
Get solution if you don’t know how to log in to Windows XP without password:
- If you have created a user account without entering the password, you can access easily go to the desktop without any kind of hassle. Let’s see if you don’t know how.
- First of all, press power button of your PC and wait for a second.
- A user account will be showing on the screen where you have to simply click to access.
- You will see the desktop page which means you have done the task easier.
For information with regards to the password related issue, you can contact prudent tech support engineers at any time.
Created on May 14th 2018 04:45. Viewed 488 times.