How To Recover My Hotmail Accountby Sara Hill Expert Needs Information World
How Can You Recover Your Hotmail Account?
If you are unable to
access your Hotmail account, it might be due to many reasons, such as you are
signing-in after a long time, lost the account password or any other reason.
Whatever the reason is for the lost access, you can simply use the recovery option
to regain access. The details related to recovery are provided in this article.
Recovery of Your Hotmail Account
To regain access to your Hotmail account, you just need to follow the simple steps of Hotmail account recovery, which are as follows:
- Open the recovery page of Outlook in the web browser.
- Select the option of sign-in and then enter your email address. Click Next.
- In the next step, you need to select the link of the Forgot password.
- With that, you can select the recovery options among the given options:
- In the email, you will receive the password reset link in your inbox. You need to enter the complete address.
- In the case of the phone number, you will receive a text message with a code.
- One more option is to use the authentication app for Hotmail recovery.
- You can select the method as per your preference and select the send code option.
- Enter the code in the verification field.
- If you are unable to use these methods, follow the on-screen instructions.
- Finally, you can create the account password for the Hotmail account.
- You can save the changes and
use the new password for signing-in to the account.
If you are still unable to recover Hotmail account, you can contact the support. The technical executives of Hotmail will assist you with all the required details and info. You need to use the contact methods among phone number, email or live chat and all the details are easily available on the Hotmail website.You can contact the technical experts 24x7 as their services are available and you can choose a time slot a per your preference.
Created on Jun 26th 2020 04:08. Viewed 129 times.