recover Hotmail account- How I get back my account nowby Fortserv Support Leading support service to our customer all over t
As Hotmail is the personal information manager web app that is developed by Microsoft. It consists of contacts, calendaring & task services. With the help of Hotmail users can very easily & on a faster note can send & receive emails. Hotmail is not updated properly or the browser is not catching networks or it could be filled with cookies & cache and Major reasons for Hotmail account recovery issue.
Now if you want to know about Hotmail Account Recovery, so that you can recover your account back with easy. Now it has seen sometimes that because of wrong credentials or due t o technical glitches the user is not able to perform their activities with Hotmail account & sometimes it so happen because the users
Troubleshooting steps to recover Hotmail account –Avail password reset procedure
Stopped user from accessing a his/her account and don’t know how do I recover Hotmail account and tried Multiple option but still unsuccessful so follow here
- First you have to launch the Hotmail login page through your web browser
- Then you have to input your login details like username/id, phone number & password, then proceed to login into your account
- Now on upper right cornor tap on gear icon which is next to your account name so to access account settings
- Now on the setting page tap on more mail settings which will redirect to option page
- Now search the manage your account header & select the first-person account details
- Then on the same page within the account security click on the change password optionThen you will be directed to the change password form, where you will have to type the old password & the new password twice & the new password must be strong
- Now you have to save the password to finish the process
- Once again login so to verify the password change.
Therefore, by following these steps you can easily Recover Hotmail account, without any hustle or bustle.
Created on Jul 19th 2021 05:04. Viewed 400 times.