How to Make Your Tall Content More Interestingby Vineet Kumar Singh Passionate Writer
Creating long-form content is a good opportunity for content writers to showcase their skills and talent.
A lot of research and preparation is required for creating a long-term post. They need considerable time, effort and dedication from the writer. Content writing agencies should focus on writing useful and informative content that is valuable to the user.
Reasons businesses should not shy away from the idea of long-term posts are:
1) They are able to provide an in-depth explanation of the topic.
2) Search engine encourages long posts. These posts can afford to insert a lot of different relevant keywords on the topic and therefore are ranked better in Google.
3) A useful long post attracts lots of links and shares.
But the fact is that readers normally do not like the long content. And better ranking in Google can increase your traffic but not necessarily leads to conversions. What is necessary though is to make this all content exciting for your readers.
Few ways you can make your long-term post interesting are:
1) Many of the visitors do not have enough time to read through the entire content. They just scan through the content and get a fair idea about the topic. Respect their time and ensure proper formatting so that they are able to grasp maximum with the least effort.
Write in short paragraphs. Divide the content into core sections. Create sub-sections after the main sections. Make additions to your sub-sections. Make use of headers, Sub-headers, bolds, italics, underlined, different colours and other functions to highlight the important information in the content.
2) The main aim is to provide information to the reader. It need not be in a boring textbook style. Use interesting and vivid language to capture the visitor’s attention. Keep the writing style casual that is easy to read and understand. Adding some humour to your content instantly connects you with the potential customer.
3) Less is always more in long-term content. There are many phrases and adjectives in a content that can be done away with. Removing them does not alter the meaning of the content anyway. Make use of bullets and numbers and avoid long sentences. Explain complicated topics with examples. Examples are the easiest and shortest way to explain the content tactfully.
4) Make use of relevant visual content. Adding few compelling visual elements in the form of images, videos, animations etc.helps break the monotony of the text and makes the most boring content attractive. Memes are the latest trending concept that is fun as well as engaging. Visuals also make the content more linkable and shareable.
5) Remember easy navigation for the users. It allows a user to scan and move easily on the web page quickly. It also helps users to get to the exact part of the post that emphasizes a particular topic or a subtopic.You can choose to hire the services from any of the Content agencies in India for all your content writing needs.
Content writing agencies in Gurgaon are experienced in creating and promoting high-quality content that truly resonates with people.
Created on Feb 21st 2018 03:51. Viewed 453 times.