How to Install macOS Catalina 10.15.4 Beta 3 on Your Mac
by Alexa Is McAfee Cloud
macOS version Catalina 10.15.4 is on the way for the users, introducing new advanced features. However, it currently requires a third-party developer to be installed in the macOS device. Apple launched the Catalina 10.15.4 beta 4 for developers to run and find any issue on the device. If you wish to install it on your device, then follow the given steps:
New in macOS Catalina 10.15.4 Beta 4 Developer
Apple released macOS Catalina 10.15.4 beta 4 on the 26th of February, 2020, for its developers. Recently Apple releases the macOS Catalina 10.15.4 beta 4 developer version for its developer. If you want to install the latest version macOS Catalina 10.15.4 beta 4 versions on your device, then follow the steps as given below. If you are really waiting for macOS Catalina 10.15.4 beta 4 versions, then your wait is over the latest start download and install in your device for a better experience.
1) How to Create a Backup of Your Device
Backup is one of the essential things for any device; if you want to reset your device. First, you need to keep your backup for further use as well as to secure your data. Backup is an easy method to achieve your data into your favourable driver. If you are an Apple user, you know better know about the iCloud where you can save your data in a convenient way. So before starting any troubleshoot in your device, we recommended you to keep backup of your device. It is also an excellent idea when you backup your data regularly or every day. There is a little chance to lose your data into your device while updating your device. Remember one thing that your Mac will be up-to-date.
Here are the steps on how to create a backup of your Macbook:-
- Attach your external disk to a USB cable.
- Tap on the Apple symbol that appears on the top left corner on your device screen.
- Choose system preference in the dropdown list.
- Choose time device popup on the system preference.
- Switch ob the time machine slide.
- Tap and choose Backup record, and select disk that you wish to use.
2) Downloading macOS Catalina 10.15.4 beta 4
Here are the steps on how to download macOS Catalina 10.15.4 beta 4 via using Apple developer’s portal:-
- Go to developer.apple.com on the Macbook.
- Tap on the Discover option.
- Tap on macOS option.
- Hit download.
- Sign in with your apple developer username and its password.
- Navigate down and tap on the Install option for macOS Catalina 10.15.
- The file will download in your Mac automatically.
- Launch your download window and choose macOS Catalina Developer Beta Access uses.
- Double-tap on “macOSDeveloperBetaAccessUtility.pkg” to start the installer.
3) Installing the macOS Catalina 10.15.4 beta 4
Here are the steps on how to install macOS Catalina 10.15.4 beta 4 via software automatically:-
- Tap on continue.
- Agree on T&C to Apple.
- Tap on Install.
- Follow the command to install macOS Catalina 10.15.4 beta 4 appear on your screen.
4) Installing macOS Catalina 10.15.4 beta 4 on a Partition
Here are the steps on how to install macOS Catalina 10.15.4 beta 4 via partition:-
- If you haven’t previously created a partition on your Macbook then create one now.
- Choose Continue if the download is completed and began to install.
- Agree to the terms and condition.
- Click Agree to confirm you have read and sure to install macOS Catalina 10.15.4 beta 4.
- Choose Show All Disks to turn from the primary partition.
- Choose the partition that you want to install on your Mac
- Tap Install.
5) How to Get Started with the macOS Catalina 10.15.4 beta 4
When you have download and install macOS Catalina 10.15.4 beta 4 into your device, then follow the steps on how to install macOS Catalina 10.15.4 beta 4:-
- Tap Continue.
- Log in with your Apple developer username and its password.
- Now iCloud will refresh your device and other stored files.
- Tap on Getting Started.
Peter Mor is a self-professed security expert; he has been making the people aware of the security threats. His passion is to write about Cyber security, cryptography, malware, social engineering, internet and new media. He writes for Norton security products at norton.com/setup.
Source Url: https://findnorton.com/how-to-install-macos-catalina-10-15-4-beta-3-on-your-mac/
Created on Feb 29th 2020 00:07. Viewed 76 times.