How to Get Rid of Slow Printing Speed in Brother Printer?by Rose Worsnop Brother printer support canada
Getting irritated with the slow printing speed in Brother Machine? Is it wasting too much time? Don’t worry as we have found a solution to this problem.
Follow the given guidelines for better results:
- Firstly, check that the back cover of the printer is closed properly and the duplex tray is firmly installed.
- Examine the print resolution carefully. If the resolution is higher then it will take higher time to complete the print job. Change the resolution or the print if it’s taking a too much time.
- If the quite mode is enabled then your printer will work slowly. By default, it is disabled but to confirm the same follow the given steps:
- Check the front cover of the machine is closed and is connected to the power cord.
- Turn on the printer and wait until it is in the Ready Mode.
- Go to the General Setup with the help of the up and down keys.
- Next, click OK and navigate to the Quite Mode option.
- Select OK button and then turn off the Quite Mode.
- Again, click OK.
- Always use the branded ink cartridges, Brother ink cartridges are recommended in this case as choosing the local or duplicate one may damage your printing machine.
- Ensure that your internet speed is fast enough to print the desired documents if using a wireless printer. You can use an Ethernet cable or install the printer near the Wi-Fi router to avoid such problems.
- Incorrect configuration of the Brother machine driver can also be the reason of slow printouts. Uninstall the old version and reinstall the latest driver according to the model of your printer.
So, these were the common troubleshooting tips to rectify this issue. If the problem persists again, don’t worry, just make a call at our toll-free Brother Printer Support Number 1-844-888-3870 and get in contact with our technicians to get an instant remedy. The technicians of this team are tremendously experienced and hence can solve your issues in a short timeframe.
Read More Posts: - What is The Most Optimal Way to Restore a Brother Printer?
Created on Dec 22nd 2017 16:02. Viewed 740 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.