Troubleshooting: Print via USB fails on Brother Printerby Rose Worsnop Brother printer support canada
We all require a good printing machine to print, fax or scan a document. In offices, there is a great use of printers for a different purpose. However, it’s difficult nowadays to choose a good branded machine as the market is full of different brands providing different models according to the cost.
Quick Response by Brother Support
Any user triggering technical issues on their machine can avail help from Brother team Support. Customers don’t need to compromise in difficult times occurred by their printer. Customer-satisfaction is our motto and hence we provide quick solutions.
Follow the given guidelines to troubleshoot the problem while printing from USB:
- Check the status of Brother Machine
- Make sure that your printer is power on and correctly connected with cables.
- Look for the indicator light on machine. If no light shows then there is some problem and you need to troubleshoot it.
- Checking connection between Brother Printer and the system
- Disconnect USB cable from both ends and then reconnect them.
- We advise the user to use USB cable with the following specifications:
- Shielded properly
- Twisted pair cable
- No longer than 2 meters
- Confirm that the USB cable is connected to the port on the machine and not a Network port, Exit jack, Line jack or any port other than USB port.
- Checking of printer driver settings
- Navigate to printer settings on your system and check each setting for your machine.
- Confirm that the Brother name is mentioned in the list. If the name is not found in the list then the driver may not be installed properly.
- Ensure that your Brother machine is set as Default Printer.
- Also, make sure that its status is not paused or offline.
- Delete all print jobs
- Double-click on its icon from the desktop and select Printer from the window.
- Click Cancel All Documents and then select Yes button.
- Try printing from another software It may possible that the application you are using is corrupted or not working properly due to any reason. So, try printing from another software and check the results.
- Restart the machine and then check the results. Move to next step if this also doesn’t solve the issue.
- Reinstall the printer driver It’s possible that driver is causing problems in printing. Reinstall them in correct manner and also make sure that the Device Manager is recognizing your Brother machine.
We help in resolving all sorts of issues in printing machine. Avail our customer-friendly services by dialing a toll-free number at Brother Printer Support Number Canada 1-844-888-3870. Chat with our experts by visiting our website or drop a mail to us to clear any doubt. Our engineers are experienced and working in this field for years and hence they are quick in solving technical problems. Different skills and techniques are used by professionals to eliminate problems in an effective way. Avail our hassle-free services fast.
Read More This Blog :- How to Troubleshoot a Brother Printer?
Created on Jan 6th 2018 13:00. Viewed 238 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.