How to Get a Refund From Allegiant Airlines Reservations?by Olivia Sophia IT Consultant
Gone are the days when canceling flight ticket is an arduous task as now is the time when flight ticket cancellation has become much easier and quicker than ever expected, thanks to the internet. There is no second thought that canceling the flight ticket you were looking forward to can really cause a headache and this condition becomes worse when you realize that you will have to pay extra bucks for the same. If you are not sure about your plans or think that you might cancel the flight tickets anytime soon, then make Allegiant Airlines Reservations and get rid of all worries. Let’s find how you can get a refund from Allegiant Air easily.
Allegiant Air Refund Policy
Keeping passenger’s concerns in mind, Allegiant Air allows you to make easy flight cancellation; however, there are certain things that you should know about the refund.
If Flight Ticket is Cancelled Within 24 Hours of Booking
· If you cancel the flight ticket within 24 hours of the purchase, then you can get a full refund, provided that the air ticket is booked at least 1 week before the actual flight departure.
· Please note down the fact that the complete refund will not be given if the flight ticket is booked less than one week before the flight take-off, even though it is canceled within 24 hours of the procurement.
If Flight Ticket is Booked With Trip Flex Protection
Refund policy is quite different if the Allegiant Airlines reservations online are done with Trip Flex Protection. Let’s find out how.
· If you cancel the flight ticket which includes Trip Flex Protection, then credit will be issued after deducting carrier charges, trip flex and booking fare.
· The funds remaining are applied as non-refundable credit which is suitable for future travel with Allegiant Air.
If Flight Ticket is Booked Without Trip Flex Protection
If you’ve booked Allegiant Air plane tickets without using Trip Flex Protection, then the following terms and conditions will apply.
· If you make flight ticket cancellation, then you will be charged $75 per passenger and per segment.
· Credit will be issued only deducting booking fares and carrier charges.
· Please note down the fact that NO refund will be given for no-shows or flight cancellation within 7 hours of the flight take-off.
Also, note that booking cost and carrier charges will not be refunded, no matter whether you have taken Trip Flex Protection or not while making Allegiant Airlines Reservations.
Created on Dec 27th 2019 06:52. Viewed 786 times.