How to Make Changes in Alaska Airlines Reservations?by Olivia Sophia IT Consultant
Alaska Airlines is a well-known name in the aviation industry. It is famous for offering top-notch airline services relatively at low fares. Every year millions of people make Alaska Airlines reservations and travel to their favorite destinations.
Moreover, travel plans can be uncertain, and people may need to make changes in their itinerary. For these cases, Alaska Airlines allows its passengers to make changes in their booked itineraries. However, if you have booked a basic fare ticket, then you may not be able to modify your Alaska Airlines reservations.
There are multiple options offered by Alaska that people can use to make desired changes in their itinerary.
Different ways to make changes in Alaska Airlines Booking
- Make changes in your booking from the “Manage Reservations” section on the official website of Alaska Airlines.
- Make desired changes in your itinerary by using the self-service kiosks at the airport.
- Modify your booking by contacting the reservation desk of the airline. For this call on the helpline number mentioned on the Alaska Airlines website.
You can opt for any of the three mentioned methods to make a change in your Alaska Airlines reservations. However, as per the experience of many travelers, you may find the “Manage reservations” page on the official website more helpful. You can easily make changes in the itinerary by following some simple steps. If you want to know how you can make the desired changes in your booking, then read this article till the end.
Services offered in “Manage reservations” section
Making changes in the itinerary can be helpful in many situations. You can avail these services from the “Manage reservations” section.
- Ticket upgrade
- Seat selection
- Ticket cancellation
- Online Check-in
- Purchase Ad-ons in the itinerary
- However, to change your flight booking online, your purchased ticket must follow the below-mentioned points.
- Travel must be within the US, Mexico, and Canada.
- Travel must not contain more than eight segments.
- The ticket must be purchased from the Alaska website, reservation desk, or ticket counter.
- Itinerary must contain max. Six members.
- Booking must not contain a Saver fare.
- Government fare must not be included.
- The booked ticket must not be a part of a group reservation.
You must follow these points to get eligible for making change online in Alaska Airlines booking.
Steps to make changes in Alaska Airlines reservations
Follow the simple process to make the desired changes in your booking.
Step 1: Access your Itinerary
Firstly, you need to access your booked ticket by visiting the www.alaskaair.com
- Visit the Alaska Airlines home page and click on the “Manage” tab available in the top-bar.
- After that, enter the passenger’s last name in the first field.
- Then enter the confirmation code/e-ticket number in the 2nd field and click on the “Continue” button.
Step 2: Make the desired change
You will see a list of options that you can opt for and make the change. Select the one you want to make and enter the required details. In case of any upgrade in the ticket, you might need to pay for the applicable charges.
Follow the mentioned steps and quickly modify your Alaska Airlines reservations flights. We hope that you find the steps helpful and now you can change your booking as per the travel plan. You can share your suggestions with us from the comment section below.
Created on Jan 1st 2020 04:58. Viewed 194 times.