How To Fix Incredimail Error After Windows 10 Anniversary Update?by Sophia Smith Technical Assistance
Did you recently update your system with the Windows 10 anniversary update? Are you an IncrediMail user for a long time? Are you looking for the correct steps to fix IncrediMail error after Windows 10 Anniversary update?
Here the article talks about the solution to fix IncrediMail error after Windows 10 Anniversary update- the issues, the reason behind the mentioned error to occur, and the possible steps to solve it. For more updates and queries on IncrediMail, you need to contact IncrediMail Customer Support phone number to talk with the executives.
The issues arise along with IncrediMail error after Windows 10 Anniversary update are-
· IncrediMail Outbox isn’t able to send the emails.
· IncrediMail isn’t receiving the emails.
· IncrediMail failed to reboot.
· IncrediMail has sent or receive issues.
The reason for IncrediMail error after Windows 10 Anniversary update are-
· Compatibility issue with Windows 10.
· A poor network connection.
· Due to the temporary cache and files.
· Due to updated Firewall or security software blocks the site.
· Configuration error.
The steps to fix IncrediMail error after Windows 10 Anniversary update are-
1. Make sure you have a good network connection on your system.
2. You need to reconfigure your IncrediMail program on your system.
3. Delete the temporary cache or files.
4. Go for temporarily disabling the firewall or the security software of your system.
How to contact IncrediMail Customer Support number?
If the problem still persists, then you need to contact IncrediMail Customer Support phone number to discuss with the technician about the issue you are experiencing. You can cross-check the phone number by visiting Contactforhelp website, an online directory for all technical support number of the various USA and Canada based companies.
Created on Dec 12th 2018 06:40. Viewed 137 times.