How to fix error “Google Chrome not responding” | +1-866-535-7333by Ella A. Digital Marketer
Google Chrome is one of the most popular
browsers widely used around the world. It’s a freeware web browser developed by
Google. It is easy and simple to access and support across cross- platforms. It
has a high compatibility of various web formats. Being used widely and having
multiple users it sometimes faces issues of bugs and other problems. One of the
most common problem is the issue of Google Chrome not responding. If you
are trying to view a content, any web page etc. you may encounter the problem
of Google Chrome not responding. There are numerous solutions available
on how to fix error “Google Chrome not responding”. Let’s haver a look
at some of them:
Disable the third-party cookies
The user’s hard drive contains a third-party cookie via a website. They are set by advertising networks in order to increase the page views and sales. It may enter by a website other than the domain which the user has been visiting. Cookies are there to help a site in remembering you whenever you visit that site again. So if a third-party cookie is creating you the problem of Google Chrome not responding, then you will have to disable it. Check the below steps to disable the third-party cookies:
· From the top right corner of the screen, click mon the three dots to open the menu.
· Go to settings.
· Type content in the search box and select cookies from the list displayed.
· Now check the option of “Block third party cookies”.
· Save the changes. Exit.
· Restart the computer and see if Google Chrome is responding or not now.
Delete Cache and Browsing data
Sometimes faulty files cause Chrome crashing frequently. Clearing browsing data will reset everything and works in a fresh manner when you visit the browser again. Steps to delete cache and browsing data:
· In the address bar of Google chrome, type “chrome://settings”. Enter.
· Now browser’s settings will open. Go to “advanced” from here.
· A menu will appear in which you can confirm the items you want to clear. Select “All time”, and click “Clear browsing data” after checking all options.
· Now restart your browser. Hopefully the problem is solved now.
Disable anti-virus software
Sometimes anti-virus conflicts with your bowser as a result your browser gets crashed because anti-virus software constantly monitor your computer’s activity. You can try disabling your anti-virus and see if the problem persists or not. Disabling antivirus can cause further damages to your system, so do this procedure carefully after saving your important data.
Reset the network settings.
A faulty network is also responsible for this problem. Try resetting the network settings. You will need an administrator account for that. Press Windows+s and type “cmd” in the search bar. Right click on the application and click on “Run as administrator”. An elevated command will be prompted, execute these command one by one now- ipconfig/flushdns, nbtstat-r, netsh int ip rest, netsh winsock reset.
De-synchronize your main profile and add a new profile.
If the above methods are not working for you, you can log out from your current profile and create a new one. Your settings will get de-synchronized by this step. If it doesn’t work out, you can log in back to your previous account. From the browser’s settings, go to “Manage other people” and select “Add person” to create a new profile.
Bypass proxy server for Local addresses
A proxy server is used for faster access to websites which have been accessed by other computers in a given time. To disable proxy server use below steps:
· Press Windows+s and type “configure proxy server” and press enter.
· Open “Connections” and click on “LAN settings”.
· Check bypass proxy server for local addresses.
· Press OK and exit.
· Restart chrome and check if the problem is solved or not.
The last solution is to reinstall chrome if any of the above method does not work. Re installation will remove the current files and folders. You will be required to install new files then. Before proceeding, do not forget to backup your book marks and other important data. Download the latest installation file of Google Chrome from the official website always.
Created on Jul 31st 2019 05:34. Viewed 350 times.