How To Fix A Blue Screen On Windows 10by Jeniffer Leio Excutive
No doubt that Windows 10 is amazing, feature-packed, and smooth. But at the same time, you can’t neglect the fact that nothing is perfect in this world. It does face errors such as Blue screen of death famously called as BSOD or the stop error. Here’s how you can fix it.
- Method 1: Go through device performance and health
- Firstly, look for Windows Defender Security Center and then open it.
- Then, click on the ‘Device performance and health’ part.
- After that, check that health report displays no problems for every given item such as ‘Windows update,’ ‘Storage capacity,’ ‘Device driver’ also ‘Battery capacity.’
- Lastly, if there is any problem related to the health report, then give a try for resolving the problem of BSOD error.
- Method 2: Remove application
Go through the given below steps carefully for uninstalling programs in Windows 10.
- Firstly, visit the search bar.
- Then, put ‘Apps and features.’
- After that, press on the top option for opening the ‘Apps and features’ part under Window Settings.
- Next, choose the application and press on the ‘Uninstall’ option.
- Lastly, give confirmation for removing and follow the directions on the screen.
- Method 3: Turn Off The Hardware Device
- Try to think if there are any newly installed devices.
- Then, visit the ‘Device Manager’ and turn off the device.
- Side by side, you should also remove external devices such as webcam and secondary monitors, etc. for ensuring those devices are not creating the problem.
- Method 4: Undo recently made changes
- Firstly, look for ‘system restore.’
- Then, select ‘create a restore point.’ You will get it from the Control Panel.
- Next, observe that you shall be able to view a ‘System Properties’ dialog bar.
- After that, visit the ‘System Protection’ tab.
- Lastly, click on the ‘System Restore.’
- Method 5: Free up drive space
If your storage space is going to get full, then you need to follow the given below instructions carefully.
- Firstly, visit the Windows 10 search bar.
- Then, look for ‘Disk Cleanup.’
- After that, choose any of the hard drives.
- Next, click on ‘OK.’
- Lastly, you need to repeat the process for the rest of the hard drives.
- Method 6: Save from Virus
- Firstly, go to start.
- Then, press on Settings.
- After that, click on Update and Security.
- Next, press on Windows Defender.
- Then, Under the ‘Virus and threat protection’ part visit the ‘Advanced scan’ option.
- After that, press on ‘Windows Defender Offline scan.’
- Lastly, press on ‘Scan now’ option.
Aurora is an engineer by day and writer by night. Previously, Aurora worked as a certified technicians for a tech hardware startup. In her free time, she likes to write about printers, routers, web browsers, and other technical stuff. She majorly writes for canon printer support etc.
Source: Blue Screen On Windows 10
Created on Sep 5th 2019 04:53. Viewed 341 times.