HOW TO EASILY FIX THE BROTHER PRINTER ERROR CODE 6A?by Darcy Short IT Expert
Brother printers are known for their quality and the high-resolution printing capabilities in the market. Brother makes reliable products and, they come in a compact design with compatible features. It has made groundbreaking innovation over the years with the continuous release of their products in the printing industry. The company offers complete brother printer support for their customers who need help in troubleshooting the errors. However, there are instances when users get stuck with errors that restrict proper functioning of the printers and interfere in the printing procedures. One of the most common errors faced by the users is the brother error code 6A which hampers the printing tasks.
This error is related to overheating those results in a time out. This error occurs when there is sudden temperature variation in the environment where the printer is placed. This error happens when the lamp of the printer fails to sustain a certain temperature within a time limit.
You can fix this error by manually entering the mode of maintenance. You can press menu for entering into the mode and then focus on the display; if it is done rightly, the light will start to blink. The machine creates the beep noise and, the screen will display the text of maintenance. After this, you can follow the steps to fix the error.
Follow these guidelines to resolve the error code 6A
- Press the 9, 9 key for resetting the printer machine for taking it to a warm-up state.
- You need to ensure that thermostat is properly connected and linked with the pcb engine at cn7.
- Then further verify that the thermal fuse is working appropriately. Check to see if it is blown out or not. You can try removing it and check if the modifications work out.
- You can also use the spring hook for pulling it out. You might see a blast of cold air when you perform this action. Now verify is the halogen lamp is working fine or if it’s blown out.
- Also, check the thermostat for some symptoms of visible wear. You will need to ensure that it is placed correctly. If these steps fail to resolve the issue, then you will need to replace your fuser and place a new one.
In case you are facing issues while using brother printer you can contact brother printer customer support for technical assistance. Our highly trained customer executives will help you in troubleshooting the errors you face while operating the brother printer and solve your queries efficiently.
John Short is a self-professed security expert; he has been making the people aware of the security threats. His passion is to write about Cyber security, malware, social engineering, Games,internet and new media. He writes for Printer support at Brother Printer Support & Brother printer Customer support.
Created on Aug 23rd 2019 02:08. Viewed 273 times.