How to Convert WordPress Sites into Android App
by Alexa Is McAfee Cloud
As we can see nowadays people are using the internet on a vast level through a smaller screen. WordPress is one of the most used and well-recognized open-source websites available on the internet. Even though the platform offers numerous uses, it can offer even more. Users can convert WordPress sites into an Android app, and albeit this may sound absurd, it is possible. The blog will provide an easy guide for you to use the application. Here is how you can convert a WordPress site into an Android app.
Convert WordPress Site into Android App by using AppPresser
As AppPresser is the best way to convert your website into an app and here is how you can do so.
- Download the AppPresser and Open WordPress.
- Set up the AppPresser Settings.
Now we will explain the way that how you can use it exactly, here it goes:
- As there is a need to buy the subscription of the software as it’s not free, even once you purchase it, you will get a bill on email.
- Now you need to download it and upload it to WordPress.
- Go to the AppPresser ID page.
Once you are done with the installation of the software, you will get instructive notifications for a further process where you can make a suitable app for you.
- Now, you will see a box Create Apps.
- Select the option of Personalized App for converting it.
- You will see there is an option of Adding Items.
- Select it.
- Put the link of the site you want to convert into the app and Save it.
Arrange the AppPresser Setting
You need to give information about AppPresser ID to WordPress. When you are signed on the Dashboard, you will be directed for further steps.
- You will see AppPreser Logo.
- Select it.
- You will see Site slug now.
- App ID will be provided now.
- Finally, save the Settings.
Making the App
Now you need to test your app to ship it to the App Store. If you want to do this with AppPresser, then you need to make an ID on PhoneGap Build. Gain proof token in the app and you will get QR code to download the app.
There are other plugins in the market you can use:
Hopefully, the steps will help you out in successfully creating your WordPress app. You should pay attention while implementing the steps to get optimal results.
Jaxson Harry is a Internet Security expert and
has been working in the technology industry since 2002. As a technical expert,
she has written technical blogs, manuals, white papers, and reviews for many
websites such as norton.com/setup.
Sites into Android App.
Created on Dec 27th 2019 09:22. Viewed 56 times.