How to Convert Word Document to Text File?by Hanah Blunt Software solutions
Know how to convert Word document to Text file along with attachments. Word to Text converter is a professional approach to change Word files to text format with ease. This utility is best suited for converting both DOC and DOCX files from Word.
Are you finding a solution to convert Word document to text file ? If yes, this blog will be helpful for you. There are many different solutions available to change Word to text file. Most of them are online available for free. But, there is no data security while using these online Word document to Text file converter. To convert Word DOCX files to TXT format, you need to upload the file online. Once your data goes online, you do not know what is going to happen with it. So, it is suggested to go with the offline solutions.
Word document to text file conversion can be carried out easily using the DOCX to TXT converter. This utility is best suited for converting both DOC and DOCX files from Word. Here, we have mentioned detailed solution as well as the steps to convert Word document to text file. Firstly, let us know the steps to export Word to Text format.
How to Change Word to Text File ? - Steps
1. Firstly, download and install the Word file to Text converter on your Windows PC.
2. After that, from Select Files or Select Folders options, add the required Word files.
3. From the added files/folders, choose the ones you want to convert to text file. Click on Next.
4. Now, select saving option as TXT from the given list.
5. After that, select the Destination Path.
6. After choosing all the options, click on Convert to start Word to text file conversion.
Soon the process to convert Word document to Text file will get completed.
Note: The Word to Text converter also gives an option to save the output files in the source folder i.e. the folder from which you have added the Word files. So, to do so, you can check the option Save Converted Messages in Same Source Folder.
Solution to Convert Word Document to Text File
Word document to text converter is the best suited solution to export Word to Text file along with attachments if any. The utility has a very simple and user-friendly interface that makes all the conversions simple. Also, with this tool, you can independently change the Word documents to TXT format. There is no requirement of installing any external software.
Also, there is a free trial version available for this software. You can try it for better understanding. But the limitation of the trial version is that it allows t convert only 25 files per folder. So, for limitless migration or Word documents, go with the licences version of Word to text converter.
Word Document to Text File Converter – Special Features
1. The utility allows to convert multiple Word documents to TXT format at once. There is no limitation for the number of files you want to change.
2. Dual mode allows to add single or multiple DOCX files as per user’s need. So, selective migration is possible with this tool.
3. All the Word document to Text conversions are done with complete security. There is no chance of any data loss during the process.
4. Also, the original formatting of data is maintained with this tool to convert Word document to text file.
5. The software is compatible with all versions of Windows OS. It can be installed directly on all latest and earlier versions of Windows.
6. There is an option to save resultant files in the same source folder. So, you can choose it as per need.
In the above blog, we have given a complete solution to convert Word document to Text file. The solution suggested is a very simple and direct way to save DOC/DOCX files from Word to TXT format.
Created on Jan 14th 2020 01:32. Viewed 268 times.