How to migrate Webmail to Office 365 ?by Hanah Blunt Software solutions
Are you looking for a solution to migrate Webmail to Office 365? If so, after reading the full article you might find a satisfactory solution for your query. Mostly for professional use, Office 365 is widely preferred. It offers a variety of facilities. It provides many business applications. This might be a reason for many users to migrate Webmail to Office 365. The manual solution for this conversion is not easy. Below in this article, I will explain a suitable solution to migrate Webmail to O365.
Reasons to choose Office 365
1. You can access all your emails from anywhere, whenever you want to. You just need to have an internet connection.
2. Office 365 gives advanced safety features like threat detection, data loss prevention and many others.
3. The business applications enable the user to handle billing, referrals, programming.
4. It gives enough storage space up to one terabyte.
5. The payment service is purely subscription based. You can choose the plan according to the requirements.
Solution to Migrate Email from Webmail to Office 365
Webmail the conversion tool is a one-stop solution to import Webmail emails to Office 365. It is a widely preferred utility that provides a number of features and provisions. It converts all emails from Webmail to Office 365 with full security. Also, special features like batch migration let you convert Webmail emails in bulk. By following just a few steps, you can do all the required migrations with ease. To import Webmail to Office 365, firstly you need to get the Webmail MBOX file.
Steps to Export MBOX File from Webmail
1. Firstly, login to your Webmail account.
2. Choose the folder whose emails you want to export in MBOX file. Right click on the selected folder and click on Export.
3. Here, you will get two different options to save MBOX file. Choose the most appropriate option and click on OK.
4. You will get your required MBOX file.
How to import Webmail to Office 365?
1. Download and install the tool to import Webmail emails to Office 365. The tool can be downloaded on the system with any version of Windows OS.
2. The utility gives a dual mode. This lets you migrate Webmail emails in bulk. Here, choose the files you want to convert from GoDaddy Webmail to Office 365.
3. The tool also lets you migrate selective files. It will show you the details of all the selected files. Choose the files you want to convert and click on Next.
4. The utility gives a large number of saving options. Choose Office 365 as the saving option and click on Next.
5. Enter the login credentials of your Office 365 account. Click on NEXT to start the conversion.
6. Here, you can analyze the migration and stop it whenever you want.
Features of Webmail Conversion Tool
1. The tool to import Webmail to Office 365 has a unique feature to migrate bulk files. It lets you convert any number of files at once.
2. The feature of selective migration lets you import only those files which you want. You get an option to select the files for Webmail to Office 365 migration.
3. The utility is compatible with almost all the versions of Windows Operating System like Windows XP, Windows Vistas, Windows 10, etc.
4. Different naming options are also available. Choose the most appropriate one from the given list. These options contain different combinations of Subject and Date.
5. The self-explanatory interface of the utility lets you do all the conversions very easily.
6. The tool does all the conversions ensuring full security. It keeps all the data safe while migration.
7. Also, the solution to import Webmail to Office 365 maintains the structure of folders during conversion.
The solution to migrate Webmail to Office 365 is a very suitable choice for those who want effortless conversions. It has a simple layout. The understandable interface makes it easy for all kind of users to do all conversions very efficiently. Also, there is a Trial version available for this tool. You can download it for better understanding.
Created on Mar 22nd 2019 05:03. Viewed 251 times.