How To Change The Windows 10 Login Screen Background And Desktop Wallpaperby john smith manager
Do you want to add on a personalized touch to your PC? If yes, then read the given below instructions carefully. For instance, it can be done by putting your Windows sign-in screen background and desktop wallpaper according to your likes. The changes can be done by visiting the Settings application.
The method of changing Windows 10 sign in screen background and desktop wallpaper.
How to navigate the Start Menu in Windows 10?
- You can enter the ‘Personalization’ panel by doing a right-click on the desktop.
- Then, click Personalize on the menu.
- After the Windows gets displayed, do the steps, go through 2A and 2B that have been mentioned under for changing Windows 10 sign in screen background and desktop wallpaper.
- Firstly, you can enter to the ‘Personalization panel’ by pressing the Action Center option which will be immediately after the clock of your laptop on the taskbar.
- Then, Press on All Settings panel sporting the gear option
- After that, press the Personalization option after the Settings applications get displayed before you.
How to change the background picture?
- You may notice that the Background tab is the first tab in the Personalization window, and this lets you put your desktop picture to a saved photo.
- Then, click on the Picture option.
- After that, select the picture by pressing Browse.
- Next, choose the image by going to the system’s hard drive or visiting the themed pictures.
- For Slide Show: If you are wishing to choose one file for making the Slide Show option, then you should press on Browse and select a file with images that you prefer to have.
- After selecting the file, then you require for choosing the timing that you would wish to have every picture for being on display before going to the next image.
Note: Whether you want an image or slideshow, you may select to adjust the picture on display, stretch it, or click on one of the options among rest of the options that will let the display of the picture to present before you the way you want it.
- Lastly, you may also choose a solid color for your background. Fortunately, in that even you’ll have two options present before you. The one option is to get it from the palette, and the next is of creating a custom color of your like.
What is the method of changing the sign in screen picture?
- Firstly, press the Lock screen tab. It will be towards the leftwards in the Personalization menu itself.
- Then, similar to the background picture, you can choose a saved image from the PC’s hard drive or make a slideshow of plenty of pictures.
- Next, you shall get an option for selecting the Windows Spotlight variant, it shows a picture that is randomly generated.
- After making the selection, the further process will happen by itself.
- Look that in total you will have two login screens present over there.
- Next, for changing the password screen, you require to search for the switch in Lock screen that titles as ‘Show lock screen background image on the log-in display.’ Resulting, the picture will be present in both locations.
- Then, you may also select which applications shall be showing information on the lock screen. Also, the application presents a quick status. For doing it on every, press on the symbol and click on an application from the given list.
Note that after putting more applications, you shall be given with many options, supporting to select the info that you would prefer on the lock screen.
David Maxwell is a Microsoft Office expert and has been working in the technical industry since 2002. As a technical expert, David has written technical blogs, manuals, white papers, and reviews for many websites such as office.com/setup.
source: windows 10
Created on Apr 10th 2019 11:51. Viewed 485 times.