How Much Do you Know About Australia PR Visa?by Bhawana Ys Blogger, SEO Executive
Australia brings many work opportunity for the overseas skilled workers who are highly qualified and wants to contribute towards the Australian economy. As we are aware India is the land of skilled workers, where people prefer to migrate to Australia or other countries to build up their career, better future, and standard of living.
To apply for Australia permanent residency from India, there is three major visa subclass, also applicant applying for Australia PR need to meet certain eligibility criteria. Hence if you are a skilled worker you must go for any of the following visa categories for Australia Skilled immigration.
• Skilled Independent visa subclass 189
• State Sponsored Visa subclass 190
• Skilled regional provisional visa subclass 489
In the above-mentioned visa category skilled visa 189 and skilled visa 190 are permanent residency visa which allows living and working in Australia for the indefinite period of time. Whereas skilled visa 489 is a provisional visa that is valid for 4 years and is for the temporary basis.
To apply for skilled visas you need to follow the step by step procedure i.e
1. Check whether your occupation is listed in demand list of Australia or not- to apply for Australia skilled visa your occupation must be listed in demand list of Australia else you won't be able to apply for PR.
2. You must meet the point eligibility criteria to apply for PR- The minimum points required to apply for Australia PR visa is 65 points that are based on your age, education qualification, work experience, skills, language eligibility and other factors. You need to meet the points eligibility criteria. Check your Australia points at Australia Point Calculator.
3. Go for Skilled assessment test- The authorized body will assess your skills, educational qualification, and other factors. You must get a positive skill report otherwise you will not be able to apply for PR.
4. Submit the expression of interest- After positive skill assessment, you need to submit an expression of interest where you need to answer questions based on your educational background, skills and work history.
5. Get State or Territory Nomination- If you have applied for state nomination program you need to get the nomination from that particular state.
6. Apply for your Permanent Residency visa- After getting the nomination from the state you will have 60 days time period to apply for Australia PR. If you are going with Skilled independent visa 189 you need no sponsorship. You should wait for the invitation from DIBP to apply for PR.
IF you are interested in the same you can contact the expert immigration consultants at AptechVisa. They not only guide for Australia immigration process but also help you to improve your profile for the faster nomination.
Created on Aug 6th 2018 04:39. Viewed 653 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.