Changes in Australian Immigration Rules in year 2018by Bhawana Ys Blogger, SEO Executive
What are the changes in immigration rules to Australia after March 2018?
In the year 2018 the Australian immigration authority has introduce different rules for different visa categories. Australia is the country where you need to meet all the eligibility requirement to apply for Australia permanent residency visa. The Australian immigration authority offers immigration visas under Australia skilled migration programs where the applicants need to score the maximum points to get faster invitation to apply for Australia permanent residency visa.
Recently the country has come up with different immigration changes to select the perfect applicant to contribute to their economy. Australia immigration department keeps on updating the rules and policies for overseas skilled worker, therefore if you are applying for any of the visa to migrate Australia you must be aware of the latest immigration rules for Australia migration. Here is the list of changes that has come up till now.
- There are changes in the occupation list of Australia, where of the required occupations are added in the list while some are removed. Some of the occupations like Accommodation and Hospitality manager, Hair or Beauty Salon Manager, Recruitment Consultant and Building Associate are flagged off from the Short- Term Skilled Occupation List while other occupations namely University Tutor, Psychotherapist, Property Manager, Real Estate Agent and Real Estate Representative are added to the list.
- The immigration has increased this year. Earlier it was total of 60 points to be scored to be eligible to apply for PR which is increases to 65 w.e.f 1st July 2018. The reason behind to increase the immigration score is to select those applicants who are highly skilled and qualified by per the requirement of Australian immigration authority.
- Australia has also increase the cost to apply for Australia PR Visa. Australia increased the financial requirements for the families who have just migrated to Australia.
- Australian immigration department aiming at inviting skilled applicants to the regional areas of Australia so as to uplift the areas with low population.
The requirements and the rules which are already introduce to meet the eligibility requirement to apply for Australia PR visas are
- Applicant must be below 45 years of age at the time of Visa lodgment.
- Applicant must be holding bachelor degree at the time of filing the PR.
- The work experience of 2 years are mandatory for applying Pr.
- Applicant must pass the skill eligibility test.
- The English language test is must with good bands or marks.
- Applicant should have good character and health certificate.
- Must meet the other requirements asked by Australian immigration authority.
To stay update with the latest happing of Australian immigration it is good to read the Australian immigration Rules and updates on regular basis. Which makes your Australian immigration process easier or smoother.
Created on Oct 22nd 2018 04:38. Viewed 254 times.