How do I connect my Brother Printer to WiFi?by Michael William Provide Technical Support
Looking for a simple step by step guide on ‘how do Brother printer connect to a wifi network’? Well, you made the right choice. this post will give all the information you need to learn about 'Brother Printer Wifi Setup'.
This post will enable you to establish a connection between your printer and the wireless network successfully. Even if you feel to get further assistance for troubleshooting Brother printer issues, you can approach our Brother Printer Support at toll-free numbers USA/Canada: +1 888–480–0288, UK: +44 800–041–8324.
Set up Brother Printer Connection to your WIFI
Following let’s check out what steps you need to follow to complete Brother Printer connect to wifi job:
- Select the ‘menu’ button from your printer.
- If your printer has a touchscreen, then tap the ‘Spanner & Screwdriver’ icon for settings.
- Next, select ‘All settings.’
- Scroll down the list to choose the ‘Network’ option (USe arrow keys ).
- Press ‘OK’.
- Next, select ‘W-LAN’ option.
- Again scroll down to look and select the ‘Setup Wizard’.
- Again press OK.
- Wait until it scans and populates the available network list.
- Tap on your WIFI network name to select it.
- Choose the ‘NO’ option is asked to ‘use WPS?’
- When asked, type in your WIFI password.
- Press OK (make sure your type correct password).
- A confirmation message ‘connected’ will be displayed if everything goes well.
- At last, the ‘Connection OK’ report will be printed automatically.
Here you go, now you can give print command from your any network device as your brother printer is now connected to your wifi network.
The above-mentioned Brother printer wifi setup process is applicable to follow models of Brother printer models
- Brother Printer Model: MFCJ470DW
- Brother Printer Model: MFCJ430W
- Brother Printer Model: MFCJ265W
- Brother Printer Model: MFCJ615W
- Brother Printer Model: DCPJ140W
However, these are the universal steps for connecting any brother printer to wifi home or office network, but some older models may show options with different names.
Things to Remember
Before you go for brother printer wifi setup, you need to check and ensure a few things enlisted below:
- Connect the power supply cord to your printer.
- Turn on the power supply and turn on the printer.
- Make sure your printer, router, and wifi are placed close enough to get strong signal strength.
- Check your internet speed once; slow internet speed can cause setup failure anytime.
To avoid any confusion or for better help on brother printer installation or brother printer wifi setup, you can contact to experts at Brother Printer Customer Service Number USA/Canada: +1 888–480–0288, UK: +44 800–041–8324
Created on Jul 1st 2019 08:42. Viewed 196 times.