Homeopathy has safe and effective remedies for treating Vertigoby Francine Kanter Classical Homeopathy by Francine Kanter
Vertigo is a kind of dizziness, where there is a feeling of motion even when one is not moving. It is also used to describe the feeling of spinning or faintness. This condition is caused by a dysfunction of the vestibular system in the inner ear. It is often associated with nausea and vomiting. At times, a person having vertigo faces difficulty in standing or walking. There are many types and conditions related to vertigo. Fortunately, homoeopathy has effective natural remedies for vertigo. Many people are using them as they are a safe and effective system of medicine that uses natural herbal and mineral products to treat different health conditions.
The natural remedies for vertigo in homeopathy are holistic. This means homeopathy relies on making a diagnosis from the analysis of all the complaints of a patient before prescribing any treatment.
Here are some effective natural remedies for vertigo in homeopathy.
- Aconite is a remedy that helps when the vertigo is auditor
- Ferrum Metallicum is a remedy for anemic vertigo
- Theridion helps in nervous vertigo when accompanied by nausea and intensified by motion and sometimes noise
- Iodine is known to have a good effect on the brain, and can help with chronic congestive vertigo
- Bromine is useful in cases that worsen when looking at running water
- Argentum nitricum is used when there is a sense of expansion or mental confusion
Get in touch with a homeopathy practitioner if you want to know more about natural remedies for vertigo. The practitioner can also help you if you are looking for natural remedies for constipation or any other problem.
Created on Nov 29th 2017 04:54. Viewed 154 times.