Guide to PSARA License For Haryanaby Eagle 4 security solutions SEO executive
All About PSARA License
Psara License is mandatory for a security agency. The Private Security Agencies Regulation Act (PSARA) came into existence in 2005 and is applicable throughout the nation except for Jammu and Kashmir. All operations and functions of private security agencies, including the training structure, are governed under the said act. According to the PSARA Act, every individual or entity willing to commence the business of a private security agency must get a PSARA License as per the act.
Punishment For Invalid PSARA License
Anyone commencing the business without PSARA License in Haryana is entitled to one-year imprisonment or fine up to Rs.25,000. All private security agencies must avail of this license under the PSARA Act 2005.
List Of Documents For PSARA License for Haryana :
· Incorporation certificate of Firm/ company/Trust/ society/ Association of persons
· Partnership deed or memorandum of the association from society/firm/ trust/ Association of persons/ society
· Specific qualification Certificate or Security training certificate of Directors/ Proprietor/ Partners
· Residence proof of Proprietor/ partners/Directors
· Ownership proof or rent deed
· Arms License information of Directors/ partners/ proprietors
· Agency Logo
· Sample of Agency's Identity card
· (MOU-1) Memorandum of Understanding for training purpose
· (MOU-2) Memorandum of Understanding for Annual medical examination
· Copy of latest passport of the directors/ partners/proprietors
· UID No. copy of partners/ directors/proprietors
· DIN No. Copy of partners/directors/proprietors
· PAN No. copy of Sole proprietor/Agency
· Copy of your latest ITR
· GST registration copy
· ESI registration copy
· EPF registration copy
· Details about Uniform pattern
· E-mail ID
Nominal Government fees to get PSARA License in Haryana
- Sum of Rupees Twenty Five Thousand for the complete state of Haryana
- Sum of Ten Thousand rupees for five districts of Haryana
- Sum of Rupees Five thousand for a single district of Haryana state.
Every draft to be made in the name of 'Director General of Police, Haryana'.
Taking into consideration all these norms can enable you to seamlessly carry out the business of a private security agency in Haryana.
Eagle 4 Security Solutions provide the best consultancy for Psara License for Delhi, Rajasthan, Haryana, Punjab, and many other countries. We provide end to end support for getting a Psara license. You have to collect some documents for Psara license application.
For more details about Psara license visit our website: http://www.eagle4ss.com/psara-licence/pasara-application and contact us on : 9205277112
Created on Oct 21st 2020 02:50. Viewed 61 times.