Get Your Pre-Pregnancy Shape Back With Mommy Makeoverby Deepak Prasad Director
A woman's body goes through a great deal of changes after pregnancy and having children. Once these changes occur, its almost impossible for everything to go back to their pre-pregnancy shape and look. This is where a Mommy Makeover enters the scene. A qualified cosmetic surgeon can conduct a few procedures on certain parts of your body to send you back to your pre-baby shape. Let's see how.
What a Mommy Makeover is?
Mommy Makeover is not a single surgical procedure, but a combination of procedures to help you address after effects of pregnancy, delivery and childbearing. These effects usually become visible on a woman's face, abdominal area, and breasts. The main aim of a Mommy Makeover is to restore these effects and achieve your pre-pregnancy appearance. This procedure can be surgical, non-surgical, or mixture of both.
Who can go for a Mommy Makeover?
Pregnancy can have permanent effects on your body, and most of them are usually undesirable. These effects include stretched muscles of the abdomen, sagging breasts, loose and excess skin, etc. Most doctors, dieticians and physical trainers claim that you can achieve your pre-pregnancy shape with their instructions, but that's not that easy. Most women try these methods and at last accept their new shape out of disappointment. But you don't need to do that. With Mommy Makeover, you can address the unwanted effects of pregnancy and restore your appearance.
Depending on your goals, Mommy Makeover can include some per all of the following procedures:
- Correcting sagging breasts and restoring volume
- Improving symmetry of breasts
- Repairing enlarged or stretched nipples
- Removing sagging and excess skin from the abdomen
- Repairing stretched muscles of the abdomen
- Reducing fat pockets
- Improving body shape
Right Time for Mommy Makeover
Choosing the right time for a Mommy Makeover is very important. There are a few factors that they affect your timing:
- You should have completely recovered from your childbirth.
- If you are going for a surgery involving your breast, then you must wait until you stop breastfeeding. Even after that, you must give a few months time to your breasts to get back to normal.
- Even if breasts are not involved, there will be limitations to medicines and procedures until you recover from breastfeeding.
- Typically, you must go for a Mommy Makeover only if you are done with having kids and you no longer plan to get pregnant in future. Otherwise, your body will again lose shape and you will have to go through the procedure all over again.
- Once you undergo a surgery, you will not be allowed to lift any weight for a few days. So, either allow your child to grow up, or have someone who can take care of your baby while you are healing.
Procedures Involved in Mommy Makeover
Mommy Makeover may involve a variety of surgical and non-surgical procedures. Surgical ones include liposuction, breast augmentation, breast lift, tummy tuck, feminine rejuvenation, and others. Non-surgical ones include fat reduction, skin tightening, cellulite reduction, Botox and fillers injections, etc.
Choosing the Right Surgeon for Mommy Makeover
Choosing the right surgeon is extremely important before you go for a Mommy Makeover. Since multiple procedures might be involved in the procedure, you need to make sure that you choose an expert and experienced professional only to received successful results. Have a look at the before and after photos of the clients they have done the procedure for and make an informed decision only.
IPACT Aesthetics Center
Phone: +91-7290001284, 7290001285, 7290001286
Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Location: Ground Floor, 13, Palam Marg, Vasant Vihar, Opposite Malai Mandir, Delhi - 110057
Disclaimer:- Content and images on this post are for information purposes only.
Created on May 23rd 2022 04:54. Viewed 65 times.