Get RERA Registration for Real Estate Agentby Enterslice ITES Pvt. Ltd. Start and Manage Business
1. Every real estate agent in Delhi (RERA) require to be registered shall make an application in writing in Form ‘G.’ The following documents shall also be submitted along with the application, namely:
· Brief details of the enterprise including its name, registered address of place of business, type of enterprise of proprietorship/societies/partnership /company, as the case may be;
- the particulars of registration including the bye-laws, Memorandum of Association, Articles of Association etc. whether as a proprietorship, partnership, company, society, etc. as the case may be;
- name, address, contact details and a photograph of the real estate agent;
- Authenticated copy of the PAN card of the real estate agent;
- Address proof of the Place of Business.
- Registration fee at the time of application for registration shall be paid by the real estate agent by way of a demand draft or a banker’s cheques drawn on any scheduled bank or through online payment, as the case may be, for a sum of:
- In the case of Individual: Rs. 10,000
- In the case of the applicant other than the individual: Rs. 50,000
- The Authority, may, within 30 days of receipt of application may accept the application or reject the application:
- If the application is accepted, then the Authority shall issue registration certificate with a registration number in Form ‘H.’
- In the case of rejection of the application, the Authority shall after recording the reasons in writing inform the applicant in Form ‘I.’
- The registration granted shall be valid for a period of 5 years.
- On expiry of the registration number, the applicant has to make an application for renewal of RERA registration, in Form ‘J’ at least 3 months before the expiry of the registration granted.
- The real estate agent shall pay a registration fee at the time of application for renewal of RERA registration by way of a demand draft or a banker’s cheques drawn on any scheduled bank or through online payment, as the case may be, for a sum of:
- In the case of Individual: Rs. 5,000
- In the case of the applicant other than an individual: Rs. 25,000
- In the case of renewal of registration number, the authority shall inform the real estate agent about the same in Form ‘K’ and in the case of rejection of the application for renewal of registration number the authority, shall inform the real estate agent in Form ‘I.’
- The renewal granted for registration to a real estate agent shall also be valid for a period of 5 years from the date of its renewal.
- If the real estate agent commits any fraud or breaches any regulations, then the Authority may revoke the registration and shall intimate about the same to the concerned real estate agent in Form ‘I.’
- The real estate agent shall maintain and preserve its books of accounts, records, and documents in accordance with the provisions of the Act.
Created on Aug 29th 2017 00:34. Viewed 927 times.