Galaxy 10: How to Use Private Modeby Alessia Martine office.com/setup
Samsung’s Galaxy 10 smartphone is a very popular smartphone. It has plenty of security features. One of them is ‘Private Mode.’ It lets you hide private information. It allows its users to freely hand over the phone to the next person without getting worried because the hidden files on the phone will not be accessible until and unless you put the password for the same.
The files that you can hide the following:
Switching Private Mode on/off
- Firstly, choose ‘Apps.’ You can do it by swiping up the home screen.
- Then, press on ‘Settings.’
- After that, press on ‘Lock screen and security.’
- Next, select ‘Private Mode’ and enable it.
- Then, choose the kind of safety you wish. There will be a total of three options.
The method of hiding the files
- Firstly, you need to swipe up from the home screen for selecting ‘Apps.’
- Then, choose the application you want to hide things from.
- After that, choose the pictures, videos, recordings, and the rest of the things that you want to hide.
- Next, click the three vertical dots. It shall be located in the upper right-hand side corner.
- Then, click on ‘Move to Private.’ The option is present only if you enabled ‘Private Mode’ earlier.
- Next, note that each of the files that you have chosen shall be moved to a folder titled ‘Private.’
- Disable ‘Private Mode.’ Note that the file shall become invisible for the person using your smartphone.
The method of seeing the hidden content
- Firstly, swipe from the home screen.
- Then, choose ‘Private Mode’ and enable it.
- Next, put the pattern/password/PIN code for activating the ‘Private Mode.’
- Whenever the ‘Private Mode’ has been activated, its symbol is shown in the notifications bar.
- Lastly, browse through the hidden file whenever you want.
The method of securing the folder feature
- Firstly, go to the ‘Settings’ application.
- Then, choose ‘Lock screen and security.’
- After that, select ‘Secure Folder.’
- Next, log in to the Samsung account of yours.
- Then, put the account credentials. Press ‘SIGN IN’.
Note: If you don’t have an account, then this is the correct time to make it.
- Next, choose the security method you wish to have it.
- Lastly, note that the ‘Secure Folder’ feature shall get displayed on the home screen.
Do you wish that no one gets to know that you have got a ‘Secure Folder’ feature enabled? It can be done by hiding it from the home screen. For knowing the method of doing it, you need to go through the given below points:
- Do the top 3 steps.
- Then, choose ‘Hide Secure Folder.’
- Lastly, tap on ‘OK.’
Created on Oct 4th 2019 06:46. Viewed 35 times.