Alex Smith is a Microsoft Office expert and has been working in the technical industry since 2002. As a technical expert, Alex has written technical blogs, manuals, white papers, and reviews for many websites such as office.com/setup.
Fix: Windows Media Player Error C00D11B1?by Billy Mark Microsoft Office Setup Activate
You can relax after having a tiring day by watching your favorite TV series. In the middle of the video, your Windows Media Players may stop, and you get to view the C00D11B1 error stating ‘Windows Media Player encountered a problem while playing the file’. This issue shall have you worried if you don’t know the method of troubleshooting it. If you’re also getting the same error, then this blog is appropriate for you.
The method of installing the Windows Media Player one more time
- Firstly, restart your PC.
- Then, do a long press on the F8 button till you get the boot menu.
- After that, press the Start option.
- Next, choose Run.
- After that, go to the Run DialogBox, write ‘appwiz,cpI’ and tap Enter.
- Then, select Windows Media Player from the given list of program.
- Next, press on Remove or Uninstall.
- Then, follow the given steps from the uninstall wizard.
- After that, restart the device.
- Next, go to the MS site.
- Then, search for the installation guide for the Windows Media Player.
- After that, get the installer by downloading.
- Next, save it to the hard drive.
- Lastly, you need to run the installation program.
The method of turning off UDP Settings
- Firstly, press the Start option.
- Then, choose All Programs.
- After that, select the Windows Media Player. You need to select it from the given list of programs. As a result, it shall launch the app.
- Next, go to the above menu and press on Tools.
- Then, choose Options.
- After that, go inside the Options DialogBox and visit the Network tab.
- Note that if the UDP square has a tick mark, then you need to clear the box by clicking on it.
- Next, tap on ‘OK.’
- Lastly, view if your issue has been solved.
More To read
- How to Fix Windows Defender Error Code 0x8e5e021f
- How to Fix Wi-Fi Adapter After Installing Update KB4515384
The method of having the perfect Proxy Settings
- Firstly, search for the perfect proxy settings on the MS site.
- Then, press the Start symbol.
- Next, choose Control Panel from the given options.
- After that, press on Tools.
- Then, view if each of the net and player options matches the data that you got by the MS site.
- Lastly, you need to correct the values if it does not match.
The method of undoing recent changes with the help of Windows System Restore
- Firstly, press on Start.
- Then, write ‘system Restore’ in the search bar.
- Next, tap on ‘Enter’.
- After that, choose System Restore from the given results.
- If asked, give any of the administrator passwords.
- Lastly, select a restore point according to the on-screen points given in the Wizard.
Created on Oct 11th 2019 05:22. Viewed 69 times.