Everything You Need to Know About QuickBooks PDF Repair Toolby John Kartan Accounting And Bookkeeping
As a QuickBooks user, have you ever heard about the QuickBooks PDF Repair tool? If no, then make sure to read this post until the end to know what it does and how you can take it into use. Most companies prefer their documents and reports in PDF format as it is compact and secure. However, they face a lot of issues while trying to save documents and reports in the PDF format from QuickBooks Desktop. Therefore, Intuit developed the Print and PDF Repair tool that can fix any PDF and print-related issue in just a few minutes.
Looking for expert guidance on the QuickBooks PDF Repair tool? If yes, feel free to contact our QuickBooks support team at 844-888-4666 and get assisted immediately.
What are the issues that the Print and PDF Repair tool can fix?
There are a number of issues that you can fix quickly with the help of the Print and PDF Repair tool, such as:
- Issues while connecting to the selected printer, Microsoft XPS writer on XPS port.
- Unable to print to the printer.
- A PDF file component is missing, due to which QuickBooks cannot complete the current action.
- No response from QuickBooks Desktop.
- Offline status of PDF Converter.
- Unable to print directly to the QuickBooks PDF Converter.
- Cannot save documents in PDF format.
- QuickBooks is continuously freezing while trying to reconcile bank accounts.
- Print Driver Host for 32-bit applications are not functioning.
- Unrecoverable errors in QuickBooks Desktop.
- PDF Converter Activation error code 20, 30, or 41.
- PDF Converter installation error code 1722 or 1801.
- Issues while printing reports or transactions.
How to use the QuickBooks PDF Repair tool?
Step 1) Get the QuickBooks Tool Hub on the computer
- From Intuit’s official website, download the latest release of the QuickBooks Tool Hub (184.108.40.206) on the computer.
Note: If the QuickBooks Tool Hub is already installed on the computer, you need to find out which version you have and compare it to the latest version (220.127.116.11). To view the version, you need to open the QB Tool Hub and then select the About menu. If the installed QB Tool Hub is of an older version, make sure to update it to get the best results.
- Open the downloaded QuickBooksToolHub.exe file and start installing it by following the on-screen instructions.
- To finish the installation of the QuickBooks Tool Hub, give consent to the terms and conditions.
Step 2) Run the Print and PDF tool
- Open the QuickBooks Tool Hub by double-clicking on its icon.
- Go to the Program Problems tab.
- Click on the QuickBooks PDF & Print Repair Tool option and let the tool run.
Hopefully, after reading this post, you will be able to use the QuickBooks PDF Repair tool to troubleshoot PDF problems with QuickBooks Desktop. However, if there is any doubt left in your mind related to the Print and PDF Repair tool, feel free to reach our QuickBooks support team at 844-888-4666 and get your every query answered.
Created on May 7th 2021 13:19. Viewed 500 times.