Elite Volleyball Academyby United Volleyball Club Sports
Elite volleyball in Huntington Beach is a junior volleyball club in the Delta Region of USA Volleyball. Its mission is to provide a highly positive, competitive, and effort-based team culture. Their coaching principles empower and develop competitive, confident players who thrive not only as volleyball players but as young individuals.
Their vision is to create a nationally respected program that is known to support and positively develop our athletes. Their goal each season is to provide each player, family, and team with a meaningful experience while teaching the game, team concepts, skills, and many lessons that transfer into life. They are here to serve all highly driven and motivated players who seek a serious level of training to provide them with development in volleyball skill and game knowledge as well as help each player achieve big personal and team goals. They strive to compete at the highest level in all age groups. They offer a highly knowledgeable coaching staff lead. They are in Little Rock, AR, and proudly serve players from the Central Arkansas region who are looking to be a part of top-level competitive teams.
The guiding principles are to purposefully create a positive, team-oriented culture that is effort-based. The strength of their programs is in having a uniform vocabulary of teaching the fundamentals of all skills in all age groups. Their coaches collaborate to provide a great experience for all age groups while our club has set standards on specific skills and game concepts. Below are the main coaching concepts that are the core of their organization and each team.
Important coaching concepts in all teams:
• They teach players to READ the game as they are knowing what they see helps them prepare for what's coming next
• They coach players to play with purpose and make decisions and not just get rid of the ball. They purposefully practice what to do in many out-of-system situations as the game itself is messy and decision making is valuable knowledge at any level
• They coach and put a big emphasis on skill fundamentals as they believe that strong fundamentals are the basis for any team's success. Doing simple things well allows them to keep or regain control of the game when things get messy. Doing simple things well also allows us to keep advancing their game knowledge
• Knowing that players will meet their expectation, they purposely set them high
Their teams are very competitive in how they train, and their goal is to compete at the highest level at each tournament. They develop players in practice as complete volleyball players. In younger age groups they do not specialize in just one position knowing that versatile players have a better game understanding as well as add more value to any team they are a part of. They develop complete volleyball players who can play multiple positions knowing that for different teams (school team, club team) you could fit in different positions.
- Guest Post Service
Permanent Link | Do-Follow Backlinks | Costs as low as $0.5
- Ad Space Available - Rent it Now!
Created on Mar 5th 2021 04:50. Viewed 104 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.