Documents to be submitted to get PSARA Licenceby Psara License Psara License
Both for a business or a house, there might be a requirement of a security guard and itcan be one of the ideal choices. It is too good to be true that the services are available at low prices. This can be considered as a cost-effective way that helps you to secure your family and property from any misfortune. In addition to that, you can also have complete control in knowing who has access to your home regularly from time to time. There are professionals who can very easily assist individuals in learning about services. To start a security agency in delhi you need to first obtain psara license for Delhi. We also provide psara license for Haryana. You can get the license by an authorized person and you need to provide certain documents that include:
First, you need to submit an Affidavit as per the PSARA Act.
- It is mandatory to submit an Affidavit of security training.
- You must have the Ownership proof of the principal place from where you have to start the business.
- Get in touch with the logo designer to get a Logo for the security agency.
Identity card for all employees is another important thing that you need to have while applying for Psara license.
- While applying for a license you need to provide detailed armed licenses.
- Keep Character verification certificate for the employees because at the time of applying for psara you need to submit that.
- Provide aUniform pattern for approval.
It is advisable to take the help of the experts who will inspect the documents and give accurate solutions. They will determine to know about the functionality of the agency considering the individuals. This will help them to know about the security requirements of the clients. Upon which the overall cost of the service will be negotiated. After the inspection has been completely done you set to get started.
For more details about Psara license for Uttar Pradesh visit https://secureindiagroup.com/psara-consultancy
Created on Jul 27th 2019 03:32. Viewed 108 times.