Dial Outlook Support Number to know Quick steps of instant actionby Jerry Wayne Tech Manager
If you are using outlook for a very long time and are interested in getting into more highly developed email management features, then it’s time to take a look at the Quick Steps. These Quick Steps allow you to automatically carry out long sequences of actions based on a trigger. Well, you can know most of the common outlook tips and tricks by dialing Outlook Support Phone Number and taking help from ingenious professionals.
Say at the end of the month you get a series of invoices from your vendors or contractors. Your normal procedure is to appraisal the invoices, forward the invoices to the accountant and make a reminder to follow up with the accountant a week later to ensure that the invoices were paid.
Quick Steps can take care of the few last steps for you with less number of clicks than if you performed the everyday jobs manually:
- Tap on the "Create New" button in the Quick Steps menu of the Home ribbon.
- Give the new Quick Step an expressive name, and choose the first action: "Forward."
- Type your accountant’s or anyone’s email address into the "To" field.
- Tap on the "Add Action" button to choose the second action: "Create a task with attachment."
- At last click "Finish" to create the Quick-Step.
- Subsequent to when you review an invoice, now you can perform the Quick-Step to forward the email and create a reminder job.
- Choose an email containing an invoice, and tap on the proper Quick-Step in the Home ribbon.
- The email forward and task windows now will open automatically.
- Tap on the send button to forward the email, and set a due date as well as a reminder for the task before saving, if you'd like.
There are a lot of different methods to use Quick Steps to get a move on with your email processing. Spend some time thinking in relation to the repetitive actions you want to take on emails, and set up Quick Steps to manage your emails in a very quick and almost painless manner. If you need additional support regarding this, then put a call on Microsoft Outlook Support Phone Number and join hands with skilled professionals. They will guide you properly to know more about Quick Steps and helps you in every step where you found yourself in trouble.
Also, visit on queries of Outlook that people like to ask:
Created on Oct 20th 2019 11:40. Viewed 351 times.