Dial Outlook Support Phone Number to fix Outlook Error Code 0x80040116by Jerry Wayne Tech Manager
You must have knowledge of and might be using MS Outlook email application to manage your emails. It is one of the extensively used email application that comes with several features like security, organizer, connectivity, and many more. You can get the detailed information about outlook either by visiting its official site or dialing Outlook Support Phone Number. However, outlook software is also prone to corruption and can show various types of errors to its users. While accessing Outlook PST file, you might come across one of its most common errors that is Outlook Error Code 0x80040116-Outlook.pst cannot be accessed.
Let’s be acquainted with this error a bit more, then we will go through the ways to resolve this error.
When your outlook suffers from this error then it displays the following messages on the screen:
- MS exchange server reported error 0x80040116.
- PST file is unable to access-0x80040116 (“xxx.pst” is the PST file name).
- pst cannot be accessed-0x80040116.
- Sending and receiving a reported error-0x80040116: unknown error 0x80040116.
- Due to this error, your important work can be interrupted.
Now, you might be curious to know what caused this error to come across. So, read further to know the cause of this error.
Look at the causes that trigger the outlook Error code 0x80040116:
- Damaged or corrupted header files in outlook
- The large size of outlook mailbox
- The improper or hasty shutdown of MS outlook application
- Corruption in Outlook PST file
- The very large size of the Outlook PST folder
- Due to an installed antivirus program
Out of all these nasty reasons, the main reason for the occurrence of outlook error 0x80040116 is the damaged outlook PST files. These corrupted files automatically lead to the loss of valuable data.
Now, look at the ways to get rid of Outlook Error Code 0x80040116.
- First of all, you need to create a new PST file and outlook profile
- Make use of Microsoft inbuilt scanpst.exe repair tool to fix corrupted PST file.
After applying the aforementioned steps, you can easily get rid of Outlook Error Code 0x80040116-and can access your Outlook.pst file. There are certain things while applying these steps, in which you might stumble upon various issues. So, at that time, instead of taking tension, you need to take Outlook Tech Support and fix your problems with utmost accuracy and ease. With their proper assistance and stepwise solutions, you can tackle down your entire issues related to Outlook.
People also ask about “How do I contact Microsoft tech support?” so for those people, I would like to say that you should search at Google for the genuine Microsoft support or visit our website for independent support.
Created on Sep 16th 2019 03:38. Viewed 285 times.