Checking Bihar Board Matric Time Table & Results 2020 is Easy. Here’s How?by Fast Result Education
Bihar School Examination Board, commonly known as Bihar Board conducts Matriculation or 10th exam every year at different locations within the state. Good News to all those students and their parents who are waiting or wanted to know the date for Bihar Board Matric Results 2020. As declared by the state government, the exam will start from 17th Feb 2020 and end by 24th Feb 2020.
Bihar Board can release Bihar Board 10th Class Date Sheet 2020 within the month of December, probably within the first week of December 2019. So, the students prepare for the examinations of 2020 session. First, the board can disclose the notification related to the examinations then it'll release Bihar Board 10th Time Table 2020. You can see here time Table for 10th.
Students and their parents along with all those who are waiting for Bihar 10th Result 2020 can check the result on the official site of Bihar Board. This year it is expected to release a little earlier. Every year lakhs of students appear for this exam and look forward to their bright future ahead. The state government will announce the exact date. Once it is declared, lakhs of students from all corners of Bihar will try to check their results online. Some may know the stepwise process to check Bihar Board Matric Results 2020 while some may not have complete information. If this is the case, they should not worry. Due to a lack of appropriate knowledge coupled with a heavy rush at online websites, there are possibilities of technical issues and network congestion. All these may disturb Bihar School Examination Board (BSEB) process.
Step-by-step Guide to check Bihar 10th Result 2020
To simplify the process of checking Bihar 10th Result 2020, you just need to follow the below-mentioned easy step:
1.Explore the official website of Bihar Board at www.biharboardonline.bihar.gov.in
2. Look for “Result” option at the top left side of the page.
3. Find the link on this page for “' Bihar Board Matric/10th Result 2020”
4. Next, find the Roll Code and Roll Number in your admit card. Enter 5 digits Roll Code and 8 digits Roll Number in the space provided.
5. Cross-check once you have entered the required information and then click on the Submit/Find Results option.
6. Finally, the result for Bihar Board 10th exam will be shown in the fresh window.
7. Candidates can either close the window after checking it or save it for taking printout for their future study.
Just in case any students have doubts about their marks obtained in the exam or wish to proceed for paper correction, they are free to go on for the revaluation or re-correction or re-counting of that paper through the pre-defined process. The result for the same is expected to declare within 10-20 days.
Created on Jan 29th 2020 04:34. Viewed 459 times.