Check SAPS Ibu Bapa via Onlineby Mypt3 Malaysia Mypt3
SAPS ibu bapa 2019. Parents or guardians to students of lower secondary and
upper secondary schools can now check their children’s test or examination results
online - Test 1, Mid-year Examinations, Test 2, Final Examinations, and UPSR, PT3
and SPM trial examinations.
Test/examination result can be checked through the NKRA’s School Examinations Analysis System SAPS by Malaysia’s Ministry of Education. According to the portal mypt3 which is you can click here, this saps ibu bapa will display the results slip along with the marks from the student’s examinations.
Note: Public examination results such as UPSR, PT3, STAM and SPM cannot be checked through the SAPS NKRA system. However, the checking of UPSR, STAM and SPM’s result can be done online on the Examinations Council website and can also be checked through SMS. PT3’s result can only be obtained from the school.
SAPS Checking for Parents provides checking for students of Primary 1 until Primary 6 for primary schools. While for secondary schools, it provides checking for Form 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5. Other than the current year, this application also allow parents to check past year’s examination results.
Make sure that the checking is done after the examinations result has successfully been updated / the marks have been completely filled by the respective teachers. Please contact the school in order to obtain the starting date for checking the examinations result.
How to Check Examinations Result Online
Please follow the steps below in order to make the checking:
1) Click the following link to open the SAPS ibu bapa website for Checking by Parents: sapsnkra.moe.gov.my/ibubapa2/index.php
2) Do a STUDENT SEARCH. Fill in the student’s identification card number or birth certificate (without the dash "-" or space), Then click the “Cari” button. If the access is unsuccessful, parents should inform the class teacher for further action.
3) Next do a SCHOOL SEARCH. Choose the state, then click the “Cari Di Sini” button to choose the student’s school. A list of school will be displayed. Click the link of the school’s name concerned.
4) Click the “Semak” button, and you will be redirected to the main menu as shown below:
5) Click on the dropdown menu to choose the examination year.
6) Then choose the type of examination that you wish to check, whether a Test, Mid-year Examinations, Final Examinations, UPSR, PT3 and SPM trial examinations and others.
Click the “Papar Slip Keputusan” button to check the examination result slip
(in a pdf form that can be downloaded) that contains detailed result of the
chosen test / examination such as marks, grades, position in class / class
name / form, percentage and others.
Or click on the “Papar Markah Peperiksaan” button to check the result analysis for all tests and examinations of the chosen year.
Hope this SAPS ibu bapa online checking service for Parents can help them monitor their children’s academic performance respectively.
Created on May 21st 2019 23:09. Viewed 48 times.