Can I uninstall BullGuard internet Security completely?by William Sonalina Bullguard Contact Support UK
BullGuard Internet Security cannot be uninstalled easily because of many other issues. Where there is an incomplete un-installation there will be so many problems occur while installing a new one. Hence, it is very much necessary to uninstall BullGuard Internet Security and remove all of the files.
Table Of Content:
- Consequences of Uninstalling Antivirus
- Uninstall BullGuard Internet Security Programs & Features
- Un-installation with BullGuard uninstaller.exe
- Uninstall via System Restore
- Uninstall via Internet Security with Antivirus
Consequences of Uninstalling Antivirus
Well, it is never suggested to uninstall any security software because it is the only thing that is into the PC’s security to keep everything safe and secure. When your PC is running without antivirus, it will go into danger. Hence, it is always trying to fix the bugs instead of uninstalling the BullGuard antivirus. Follow the below-given methods to Uninstall BullGuard Internet Security completely from your device.
Uninstall BullGuard Internet Security Programs & Features
Once a new software program is installed on the system, that program will be added to the Programs and Features list. And while uninstalling that program, you can take the help of such a list and for that, go to that list to uninstall it. Let’s move ahead with the first fixing to uninstall it through Programs and Features.
- Open Programs and Features-
On Windows 7- Click on Start, type uninstall a program in the Search programs and files box, and click on the appeared result
On Windows 8/10- Open WinX Menu by pressing Windows and X key simultaneously and click on Programs and Features
- Now, navigate the BullGuard Internet Security from appeared list and after that, choose it and click on Uninstall to start the Un-installation procedure.
Un-installation with BullGuard uninstaller.exe
Most of the PC programs have an executable file with the name uninst000.exe or uninstall.exe or ailed like this. You will get these files in the Internet Security installation folder. To uninstall it-
- Navigate the installation folder of BullGuard Internet Security
- Now, locate the uninstall.exe or unins000.exe
- After that, double-click on the uninstaller and follow the wizard for un-installing BullGuard Internet Security
- Uninstall via System Restore
Windows operating systems have System Restore and it helps the PC users to restore the system to the previous state and uninstall programs that interfere with the OS of the PC. If you have created a system restore point before installing a program and after that, you can take the help of System Restore to restore the system, and remove unwanted programs which you no longer want to have. Back up the personal files and data before restoring the system.
- First of all, close all opened files and programs in the background
- Right-click on the PC appears on the desktop and, then choose Properties and the system window will be there
- Click on the System Protection on the left side of the System Window. The System Properties window will appear
- Click on the System Restore and the window will be then appeared
Now, go to Select a different restore point and click on Next and you will know that all the drivers and programs installed after the chosen time and date might not work and might be reinstalled
- Click on Finish when the window appears that says ‘Confirm your restore point’
- After that, click on Yes to confirm again
PC malware appears like common PC apps but they are tough to remove from the PC. Such malware gets into PC with the help of spyware and Trojans. They commonly get installed on the PC by packaging with freeware software like video games, recording, or PDF convertors. They easily can bypass the antivirus programs detect on the system.
There are a lot of ways to uninstall BullGuard Internet Security and all of them are mentioned above. Choose the one which suits you and uninstall this software program completely from your device and you are all set with the un-installation.
Created on Sep 28th 2021 03:57. Viewed 195 times.