Best Ayurvedic kidney treatment hospital in Goaby Vicky Kumar SEO Analyst
There are a number of diseases that can lead to the development of a condition in the kidneys, which is irreversible. Sometimes it can lead to death. Ayurvedic kidney treatment hospital in Goa offers many medicines to cope with kidney diseases.
Often the symptoms of kidney diseases go unnoticed. Many symptoms of such diseases are-
· Feeling of fullness in the abdomen
· Swelling in the arms and legs
· Loss of appetite
· Blood in urine
· Frequent urinary tract infections
· Bladder and kidney infections
· Puffiness around the eyes
· Foamy or frothy urine
These symptoms can often indicate a kidney condition. The two major causes of kidney diseases are- hypertension, which is often called high blood pressure and diabetes.
Kidney failure is also called End Stage Renal Disease. Kidney failure can occur due to all of the above-mentioned causes and also because of some diseases which are left untreated. A few of these diseases have been discussed in detail.
· Chronic kidney disease- CKD is a condition when the kidneys lose 80 percent of their efficiency and are in dire need of a kidney transplant.
· Lupus- this condition is common and cannot be cured. Lupus can affect tissues and organs and lead the autoimmune system to attack the kidneys thereby damaging them.
· IgA nephropathy- The IgA protein collects on the kidney tissue leading to severe damage to the kidneys.
· Loss of blood- severe loss of blood can stop the blood from reaching the kidneys. In the absence of the blood, the kidneys lose their efficiency and can lose their function entirely.
· Multiple myeloma- cancer of the cells in the bone marrow can result in kidney damage.
There are many other conditions that can cause kidney failure and if the symptoms are not managed properly kidney damage is irreversible. Diagnosis of kidney failure can also be done in multiple ways. Here are a few methods-
· Biopsy- in this method, a small tissue is taken out from the kidney and observed in the laboratory. This method is very conclusive.
· Urine volume measurement- the amount of urine passed in one go is the simplest test there is to diagnose kidney diseases.
· Blood test- blood sample from the vein is taken to know the amount of blood plasma serum, sugar and the amount of protein present in the blood.
· Imaging- any structural abnormalities or clots of any kind would show up in this test. There are a number of ways to do this test like CT scans and MRIs.
I am a part of Karma Ayurveda family and I have seen patients get better. Many people come here who are suffering from kidney diseases and Ayurvedic kidney treatment hospital in Goa helps patients get better accordingly. Kidney disease treatment in Ayurveda is extremely essential to ensure that one does not lose all functionality.
Created on Jan 24th 2019 03:23. Viewed 103 times.