Benefits of Apple Cider Vinegar in Kidney Disease | Cure Kidney Problems Naturallyby Tridaksh Naidu Kidney Specialist & Dietitian
Do you know that a wrong #diet_plan can become a cause of #kidney_failure for you? Yes, it is true. There are a number of people who face the stage of kidney failure just because of wrong eating habits. At Karma Ayurveda, we, continuously update you about those food items which help in natural curing of damaged kidneys.
Our kidneys work to eliminate the waste, toxins, and excess fluid out of the body but a wrong diet can affect these functions of kidneys and can become a cause for many health complications such as swelling, weakness, nausea, vomiting, etc. In the above video, we had discussed why it is important for a person to limit his/her overall intake of potassium and sodium. #High_sodium can increase your blood pressure level whereas high intake of potassium can cause damage to the parts of kidneys. In the above video, we had also discussed some superfood which can keep your kidneys healthy. These food items are:
1. Cabbage: It contains phytochemicals, nutrition, and cruciferous which are highly beneficial for the kidneys.
2. Red chilly: It contains less amount of potassium and hence a #kidney_patient can use it in their daily diet.
3. Cauliflower: It is a rich source of vitamin C, fiber, and folate which remove toxins out of our body.
4. Blueberries: This contains fewer amounts of sodium but the high amount of anti-oxidants which cure damaged kidneys. Blueberries are also very beneficial for diabetes, cancer, and #heart problems. People can consume blueberry juice as well.
5. Egg white: Egg white contains healthy minerals and protein which keep your kidneys healthy. Kidney patients are advised to avoid the consumption of egg yolk as it can put pressure on damaged kidneys being a rich source of fat.
6. Garlic and onion: These contain Vitamin B and Vitamin C. These also contain anti-inflammatory properties which work to control your blood pressure level.
7. Red grape: It contains flavonoids which provide red pigmentation. These flavonoids prevent the occurring of blood clots in the body.
8. Olive oil: Kidney patients are advised to use olive oil to make their daily food, as it also contains anti-inflammatory properties which are good for our kidneys.
9. Strawberries- This fruit contains less amount of potassium. It is a higher source of vitamin C, manganese, and fiber. Hence kidney patients can enjoy this delicious food.
10. Brown rice: It is low in potassium and phosphorus than white rice.
Here it is important for every kidney patient to note down that it is important for them to take adequate advice from their doctor about the right kidney diet plan. Those who are searching for the right guidance and natural kidney disease treatment are advised to meet Dr. Puneet Dhawan today.
Fruits to Eat and Fruits to Avoid by Kidney Patients | Diet Chart for Kidney Disease
Diet chart for ayurvedic kidney treatment | kidney treatment in Ayurveda
Karma Ayurveda Address:-
G-20, N.D.M.1, PLot Number B-2,3,4
Oppt NIMS, Netaji Subhash Place,
Created on Jul 15th 2019 04:45. Viewed 405 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.