Are Commercial & Residential Pest Control Same?by Koushik Karmakar Pest Control Service
Both residential and commercial establishments experience pest problems. So, when you are looking for effective solutions make sure you choose the best pest control service as per your requirement. Commercial and residential properties have their own different needs when it comes to resolving the pest issue. There are a variety of things that you need to consider when you are looking for a pest control service for your home or office.
Before you hire any pest control service, make sure you know the difference between commercial and residential pest control service:
- Different Pest Species
- The most common pests in office are rats and cockroaches whereas your residential home gives an entry-point to ants, bed-bugs and termites. Hence, you need to hire a service depending upon what type of pest infestation your property has.
- Different Pest Techniques
- Residential properties are cleaner than commercial properties. A regular cleaning habit and proper waste disposal will help prevent both present and future infestation. But if you need long-term relief, make sure you discuss the issue with a reliable pest control service.
- Different Factors
- Residential pest control relies on different factors such as type of pest problem, location and area of the house where commercial depends upon the type of business you have.
- Different Situations
- One size doesn’t fit all. That’s why having the same pest control approach to treat residential and commercial property is not good. Professionals know best which treatment can get you the best results in less time.
Pests can create a great deal of inconvenience for both residential and commercial property. So, it is essential to address the issues as soon as possible. For professional pest control services, contact North Vancouver Pest.
Created on May 12th 2021 06:43. Viewed 268 times.