Annuj Goel Ganga | Top 5 Questions- You Must Ask Your Builderby GoelGanga Developments Real estate
In India, while buying a new property the buyer doesn't ask relevant questions to the builder. And the ironic part is the buyers spend time investigating for amenities, location, etc. In this context, Annuj Goel Ganga says that people are afraid to ask questions from the builders. At times, the real estate company is not bothered to reply. It is time to come out of the comfort zone and set new examples. Here we are listing certain questions which should be asked by the buyers:
- What is the status of the property? In most cases, the builders end-up the deal with legal flaws that are unintentional. At times, they mortgage the land or project and do not inform the buyer. Bank NOC is considered as a reliable document in these circumstances.
- What is the average price? It is believed that there is no fixed price for any property. But you can trust Goel Ganga Developments Feedbacks for this section. They are revealing the fair prices in the rate card so that the buyers can make wise decisions. Moreover, they are suggesting the buyers check the price with the agents or brokers who are re-selling the flats after buying it from the builders.
- Do you know the exact number of sold flats? This is the toughest question that any of the developers want to answer. They end up giving you a general plan, that almost 60% of flats are sold, the reason behind is they don't want to disclose the inventory. There's a way to get accurate details by logging to an online forum, community, or group.
- Have you checked the builders' records? This is the most trustworthy segment in the home-buying procedure. At times, the developers don't share the details like completed projects, delivery time, etc. But, Goel Ganga Developments Reviews are revealing the complete truth about their strategies and work ethics. Most of the recent buyers have shared details and experiences with them. You can check reviews on different posting sites to get a clear idea of the track record.
- Request a copy of the agreement- Mostly the builders don't share the documents before the first installment. It’s your right to ask them to share the agreement before making the deal. As 80% of agreements are favoring the builders, in the end, buyers are left with no option other than accepting it.
Other than the above-mentioned inquiries you can entreat the details of the payment schedule, know the specifications about the deviation from the approved plan, clear the doubts regarding the super built-up area and carpet area to avoid the last moment confusions. In the end, heading to Goel Ganga Developments Pune for purchasing a luxury flat in a decent locality is the best alternative.
Created on May 27th 2020 08:57. Viewed 42 times.