Annuj Goel Ganga | Things to Remember While Buying A Luxury Flat In Puneby GoelGanga Developments Real estate
The thought of buying a home sends a chill down the nerves. The involvement of several determinants and the presence of many stakeholders along with loads of regulatory norms make the whole process slow and cumbersome. Annuj Goel Ganga says that it’s completely humane to make errors in the home-buying process, but a wise man learns from perversions committed earlier.
Pune, like any other metropolis offers immense growth prospects in real estate. The areas surrounding the city have seen astounding demands of construction and related activities. The emerging locations such as Undri, Nibm, Dhanori, etc. are beneficial to try the rising fortune in real estate. Their strategic locations and affordability factor makes them most-sought areas amongst the new buyers willing to buy luxury flats in Pune. However, there are certain pitfalls which a potential buyer must avoid while buying a flat:
· Complete the homework- Here the purpose intended with homework is to symbolize the absence of proper and detailed research before buying a flat. Every location has its own set of merits and demerits. The buyers need to analyze the needs and preferences and perform detailed research before stepping out of the house to buy a home says Annuj Goel Pune
· Never get influenced by advertisements- Most of the time, advertisements are a trap. Though all the information provided is not false, but the over-exaggeration factor can’t be ignored. The experts say that quality properties would always involve a decent cost. Hence notifications for quality properties at throwaway prices must be taken thoughtfully.
· Do not engage with fluffed realty dealers- Pune’s real estate skyline is addressed by mushrooming emerging dealers and a few giants. People get attracted by cheap prices and fake commitments too early. It is advised that the buyers should connect with the builders and find the reputed developers in the area with considerable experience such as Goel Ganga Developments Pune.
· Avoid choosing projects carelessly- Buyers often avoid site visits, quality checking, price comparisons, amenities, etc. services offered by the builders before buying a property.
· Don’t skip the mandatory checking of licenses and clearance certificates- Every real estate project has loads of licenses and clearances which are mandatory. Skipping the examination of licenses can cause trouble in the future. Before buying a property it is convenient to physically verify all the licenses such as encumbrance certificates, NOC, RERA registration, land use approval from civic bodies, etc.
Buying a home involves
emotional attachment besides heavy financial aspects. The simple act of
negligence can cause mental stress and financial losses on a big scale. Hence,
a potential buyer must learn the art to negotiate these pitfalls which can be
encountered in the process of buying a flat in Pune, says Annuj Goel Ganga Pune.
Created on May 19th 2020 04:54. Viewed 77 times.