Adobe Photoshop Tools Guide to beginners Part IIby Rishab Malik Digital Marketer
Hello friends, In my previous article I left the 3 categories, but I complete them in this article. In the previous article, I already explained 3 categories Measurement Tools, Quick selection Tools, Crop & Slice Tools. They help you to select an object over the stage, Crop & slice according to you, decide the documents measurements according to you.
Join the Best Digital Marketing Course in Delhi & learn more about the Adobe Photoshop tool to create graphics & Images as per your requirement.
Next 3 tools bout retouching & Painting, Drawing and navigation tools. as per their name you understand their function like retouching & painting help you to do paint & enhance more effectively, from drawing tool you can draw per your requirement, Navigation tool will help you to navigate over the objects. Let's focus on the 3 Categories
Photoshop tool guide
- Retouching & Painting Tools
- Drawing Tools
- Navigation Tools
Retouching & Painting Tools
- Spot healing brush tool - It helps to remove the minor problems or marks from an image. use the size of the brush slightly larger than marks.
- Healing Brush Tool - It helps to remove the major marks from an image by painting over them. Hold the alt key and click on the good texture.
- Patch Tool - With this tool, you can make a selection outline of marks or problem areas. drag the selected outline area of good texture.
- Content-aware move Tool - With this tool, you can move a selected area to another part over the image. Photoshop automatically fills the original gaps from the surrounding areas using elements.
- Red-eye Tool - It removes the red-eye marks from the eyes to reduce the camera flash impact.
- Brush Tool - With this tool, you can paintbrush strokes on a layer or layer mask.
- Pencil Tool - With the brush tool, you can only brush the soft edge strokes, but the pencil tool will paint the hard edges.
- Color Replacement Tool - with this tool you can replace the color of the object with a different color.
- Mixer Brush Tool - With this tool, you can design images as real as you can mix and combine the colors as per your choice.
- Clone Stamp Tool - With this tool, you can pick sample colors from one area of the image to another area.
- Pattern Sample Tool - with this you can paint the whole pattern over the image.
- History Brush Tool - It paints the previous step of the image into the current version of the image. You can select the previous state from the history panel.
- Art History Brush Tool - You can paint the history state of an image and you can also use Stylized brush stokes.
- Eraser Tool - with this you can permanently erase the pixels from the layer. It can be used in a historical state also.
- Background eraser tool - It helps to erase the similar area of an image by painting over them.
- Magic Eraser Tool - With this, you can select a similar color in area with a single click & delete them permanently.
- Gradient Tool - With this, you can slowly mix the multiple colors. You can enjoy your own customization of colors.
- Paint bucket tool - With this, you can fill a similar area with foreground color or pattern.
- 3D Material Drop Tool - this will help you to take samples from one area to another area f the 3D model.
- Blur Tool - This will help you to blur or soften the areas with paint over the tool.
- Sharpen Tool - it helps to Sharpen the areas you paint over the image.
- Smudge Tool - it helps you to give muddy & dirty paint over the image. you can also put the finger painting effect over the image.
- Dodge Tool - with this tool you can lighten the area of the images where you want to do it.
- Burn Tool - With this tool, you can darken the area of the images where you want to do it.
- Sponge Tool - With this tool, you can increase or decrease the color saturation.
- Pen Tool - It will help you draw the exact proper paths, Vector shapes & Selections.
- Freeform Pen Tool - with this you can draw freehand paths or shapes. It will automatically ads the anchor points to your paths.
- Add Anchor Point Tool - With this tool, you can add additional anchor points along with your path.
- Delete anchor point tool - This tool will help you delete the existing anchor tool.
- Convert Point Tool - with this tool you can convert the smooth point to corner point.
- Horizontal Point Tool - With this tool, you can add your document in standard type.
- Verticle Type Tool - with this tool, you add your document in the top to bottom.
- Horizontal Mask Type Tool - It helps you to create a selection outline of the shape type.
- Path Selection Tool - With this tool, you can select & move the entire complete path instantly.
- Direct Selection Tool - With this tool, you can select & move individual path segments, anchor points.
- Rectangle Tool - with this tool, you can draw a rectangle type shapes. hold the shift key & drag according to your required area.
- Rounded Rectangle Tool - With this tool, you can draw rectangle images with rounded corners. hold the shift key and drag according to your requirement.
- Ellipse Tool - This will help you to draw elliptical shapes or paths. Hold the shift key and drag according to your requirements.
- Polygon Tool - with this you can draw polygonal, straight-edged vector images. You can set the number of sides from the options bar sides option.
- Line Tool - With this, you can draw a straight line. you can adjust the width of the line with the weight option from the option bar.
- Custom Shape Tool - With this tool, you can draw shapes according to your requirements.
- Hand Tool - With this tool, you can drag the image to view different areas of images when image is zoomed in.
- Rotate View Tool - With this, you can rotate the complete image or stage to view & edit the images according to your angles.
- Zoom Tool - with this tool you can zoom in on specific areas.
Finally, I completed this article with the finishing of all categories. Each tool has individual importance just you focus on what your requirement. As per your requirement, you can do anything with images, Colors & shapes. Never forget to do actions in scared of mistakes. Do mistakes correct them to learn from them & never repeat the old mistakes.
Created on Feb 24th 2020 04:57. Viewed 92 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.