5 Best preschool in india for your kidby jyoti singh digital marketer
As a parent, it is your responsibility to make sure your child gets the best start in life. In this article I am going to share with you the top five preschools in India that offer quality education and care for kids.
- Drs Kids is a preschool in India that offers Montessori, play school, toddler school and more.
- The preschool also has a pre-primary school, primary school, secondary school and more.
- A preschool chain with a rich and stimulating environment to satisfy the learning needs of children for the development of their social, emotional, physical and academic skills. In all our playschools we provide world class infrastructure, scientifically researched 3C curriculum and experienced facilitators for a child’s holistic development.
EuroKids is a school that is based around the European model of education. It’s small, intimate and personal, which makes it a great place for your child to learn. As a Montessori preschooler, your child will have plenty of hands-on experiences with things like science and art that will help them develop their fine motor skills. They will also start learning about language arts, math and other subjects at an early age.
The school has been around since 1976 and serves children from ages 4 months old through 6 years old during their first year of schooling. The curriculum includes lessons on socialization skills as well as physical activity classes such as yoga or swimming lessons so kids can get some exercise while they’re young!
Podar Jumbo Kids
Located in Mumbai, Podar Jumbo Kids is affiliated with the Council for Indian School Certificate Examinations (CISCE). The school offers a well-rounded curriculum that includes academics, sports and extra-curricular activities. The small class sizes ensure that every child gets personal attention from their teachers.
The school has a very good infrastructure with separate buildings for Kindergarten 1 to KG 2 and Kindergarten 3 to KG 6 students. The classrooms are airy, spacious and equipped with all modern facilities including digital projectors, computers and Wi-Fi connectivity. The library has an impressive collection of books on various subjects like science & technology, fiction & nonfiction etc. The campus also houses a basketball court along with other sports facilities such as badminton court, table tennis room and swimming pool for water games during summer vacations!
They offer classes from LKG onwards till Class VIII which makes them ideal option for parents who want their kids prepare for higher secondary education at one place rather than moving around different schools or private tutors every day/weekend!
Ryan International Schools
Ryan International Schools is one of the best preschools in India. Ryan International has many branches across India and has a good reputation for its infrastructure, curriculum, and student performance. It’s also one of the most affordable preschools with tuition starting at about $300 USD per month.
The Gaudium is a co-ed preschool that is located in Bangalore. The Gaudium is a member of the International Preschool Association (IPA) and is accredited by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE). Here, your child will learn about his environment and how he can play an active role in it. He/she will also be given opportunities to explore different areas of science through hands on experiences that are fun and exciting! They have different programmes for students from age 2 ½ years to 6 years old.
The Gaudium offers complete peace of mind while you work because:
- It has state-of-the art facilities including its own beautiful campus with lush green lawns at one end which overlooks vast open plains where children can run around freely without any fear or danger;
- The classrooms have been designed keeping safety in mind — each classroom has its own washroom facility so no child ever needs to cross paths with another child when going there;
- There are trained staff members who take care of all aspects related with educating your child such as teaching them about hygiene, giving them nutritious food every day etc;
- They provide excellent academic support services including various educational activities like story telling sessions which help develop language skills as well as an effective way for kids to learn new words;
This is to help the parents choose wisely for their kids.
If you have decided to send your child to a preschool, then it is time for you to start looking for the best preschools in India for them.
It is important that you pick the right school for your child and family. You may be thinking about what are the factors that make one school better than another? There are many things that need to be considered when choosing a preschool:
- Pick a school which fits your budget
- Pick a school where your child feels comfortable
- Pick a school which has good facilities (playgrounds, classrooms etc)
- Pick an environment with other children who share similar interests as yours
We hope this article will help you make an informed decision when deciding on a preschool for your child. We have tried to cover all aspects of the topic, from location to space available at these schools and also the fees charged by them. It is important that we choose wisely as it will affect their future career choices and overall development.
- Guest Post Service
Permanent Link | Do-Follow Backlinks | Costs as low as $0.5
- Ad Space Available - Rent it Now!
Created on Aug 19th 2022 04:39. Viewed 93 times.