Marketing and the parable of the farmerby Sean North business consultant
A few months ago I had a visit from a friend from Canada, at the time I was experiencing all sorts of set backs and disapointments in both my online and offline marketing campaigns.
When I discussed my problems with him (he is the CEO of a major insurance company)
He told me that marketing is like the parable of the farmer in the bible
- There are those who know it all , know better or dont see why they need to learn.
- These are the seeds that fall on stony ground.
- There are those that will hop from programme to programme, believe that the grass is greener on the other side, and usually suffer information overload.
- These are the seeds that fall among weeds.
- Then there are those Who will work learn and have a plan
- These are the seeds that fall on fertile ground
He Identified that I was spending far to much time both on people and things that fell within the first two groups and not enough time reaping the rewards of developing the third group.
Guess What after Identifying the problem and sorting my priorities my marketing efforts are far less stressfull and far more profitable
Dax Moy's Elimination Diet Vegetari...
London personal training studio. Drop a clothing size in 21 Days or Get DOU...
Book of Mormon History as the Visio...
The most complete prophetic timeline is found through a comparison of Book ...
Created on Oct 13th 2010 05:01. Viewed 487 times.