Seed Drill for Corn/Soybean/Peanutby Aimee L. Marketing & Sales
Usually a seed drill has a tube containing seeds. The coulters cut the soil open and seeds in the tube falling into the soil, then a rake covering the soil directly. Recommended Features
- Labor-saving: The planter is labor-saving that it can be driven by tractor, so one person is enough to operate it.
- High Efficiency: The planter has adopted normal tank to contain the seeds, thus it could work with high speed.
- High Precision of Sowing: The qualified data reaches more than 90% with coherent sowing depth and distance.
- Adjustable sowing space.You can adjust the plant spacing through the seed round or the chain gear.
Review on Seed Drill for Corn/Soybean/PeanutUse Precautions
1. There are two kinds of seeder unit for choice, one for single seed, the other for double seeds. When your seeds are better, you may chose the seeder unit of single seeds for seeding in precision( one hole one seeds). If the seeds are general seeds, you may chose the seeder unit of double seeds(one hole two seeds).
2. Use good seeds, whose germination rate should be higher than 95% and do coating or presoaking in pesticide to improve the seeds quality. Then the seeds should have good fluidity and have no adhesive. Forbid using powder mix seeds in case of making loss of potency of pesticide and plugging up seeds suction holes.
3. Please clean sundries and choose the seeds which are in accordance with related requirements. You can pick out the whole disc cover when clearing the seeds. Seed clearance is convenient and thorough.
4. Add the lubricating oil to the gears, sprockets, chains and front axle parts before storage. Clear the soil and weeds of various parts on it and then preserve it properly.
Related to Seed Drill for Corn/Soybean/Peanut
Created on Aug 14th 2013 20:12. Viewed 1,262 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.