Paddy/Wheat Thresherby Aimee L. Marketing & Sales
The rice/wheat thresher is mainly used for shelling the wheat, rice, sorghum, barley, millet, etc. It is efficient and can thresh rice and wheat throughly. Recommended Features
- Reliable Quality: The machine is highlighted with compact structure, scientific design and superior quality.
- Wide Application: It is mainly used for threshing various crops like rice, wheat, corn, soybean, barley, sorghum and millet etc..
- High Efficiency: This thresher has combined working with separate winnowing so that the grain, wheat bran, wheat straw would be separated and cleared at one time.
- Cost-saving: The machine has the advantages of high removal rate and low breakage, which would cut down the harvest time and save labor cost at the same time.
- High Security: The motor control is equipped with over current, overload and short circuit protection.
Review on Paddy/Wheat ThresherPaddy/Wheat thresher Working Procedure
Operation Principle: When the machine is in operation, firstly put the crops into machine from feeder. Next crops will be rubbed, squeezed, collided and shaken by assembly of rack and screen mesh. Then the grain would be separated from culm, and flow out from the screen mesh. Finally, the culm will be thrown out by centrifugation of roller, and threshing is finished.
Paddy/Wheat Thresher Installation
1. Please put the rice/wheat thresher on the flat place.
2. Please fix the right motor.
3. Please check the V-belt carefully and adjust the direction of the motor.
4. Please adjust the space between rollers and concave.
5. Do make sure the screw tight.
6. Do make the thresher spinning 3-5 minutes to assure no any abnormality happen, then start to work.
Related to Paddy/Wheat Thresher
Created on Aug 14th 2013 20:46. Viewed 1,279 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.